Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Game Are You Playing Now

Go down 
+27
zobraks
SweetDalilah
Mullane
bonsai
AlienBZ
mbday630
SuperEdy
Andromus
Igor Hardy
Ugur
Suvek
Camaro
lakerz
Faust
mindysue
diatribal deity
Magoozelle
jkeerie
HandsFree
Mystery Lover
Jen
AngDMC
Lady Kestrel
winfrey
GreyFuss
Gelert
hatshepsut
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Hmmm. Is that why there's a banner for it on the forum's main page, several threads by Hats informing us about the game, and even a link to a fun mystery puzzle on the Lost Horizon website? It may just be that no one has gotten around to playing it yet, Mindysue.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Well said Lady K. Just because no one has posted that they are playing Lost Horizon doesn't mean they aren't or won't be playing it or don't know about it. I know of four people who are getting Lost Horizon because of what they read here. Sometimes people get games and then don't play the game right away. And sometimes people don't post that they are playing the game. Sometimes people are still playing the game that they last posted and don't like to start another game before finishing the first.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:05 pm

Hmm, that didn't go over very well, I guess. My tongue was in my cheek when I posted that it was strange that nobody had heard of Lost Horizon. Here, of all places, with the great review and everything, I figured it would be obvious that I was joshing, or teasing, or whatever. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:21 pm

No problem mindysue. The thought that noone here would have heard of it is funny.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:43 pm

12 Hours into Rhem 4 and having a blast!!! What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 372369 What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 372369 What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 372369 What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 372369
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:02 pm

I just ordered the Mac version of Rhem 4 from Knut via Kagi. It should be here in about a week.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Lady K

I am so glad to be back in the peaceful Rhem world. After 12 hours of game play I am opening more and more of this great thought provoking realm. If it is like the first 3 games I reckon I will be into it for over 40 hours before the end. It has been a while since I have gone to bed and fell asleep each night with thoughts of the conundrums facing me in an adventure game. Yee Ha!!! What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 11
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:06 pm

You must be dreaming about pipes, levers, wires, tunnels, and elevators, GF. I remember after the first game, I kept dreaming about being lost. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Lady Kestrel wrote:
You must be dreaming about pipes, levers, wires, tunnels, and elevators, GF. I remember after the first game, I kept dreaming about being lost. Very Happy

Lady K

Rhem 1 was a treat wasn't it. I loved that it was almost like a 3D maze of ramps and walkways. Seeing a catwalk or a path on the other side of a fence or above you and just trying to figure out how to get there was what mesmerized me with getting lost. They once finding out how to get there and being able to have a view from the other side was priceless.

I have been into Rhem 4 for over 26 hours now and maybe its just because I am playing it right now but it seems to be a little more difficult that the first 3. I have no idea as to how far I have gone in the game or how much is left but I am in heaven inside Knut Mullers head.
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:07 pm

I'm hoping my copy will arrive this week.
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:53 am

I have been playing Lost Horizons for the last week. This is one of the most fun games I have played in a long time. It is not too hard, but hard enough for me to make me think, and so many different locations. I am having a blast playing it.
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Hi, mbday630,
I totally agree with you that Lost Horizon is a fun game, I enjoyed playing it immensely. It is a true adventure game, a classic like those from Sierra and LucasArts. It has an interesting story and a great lead in Fenton Paddock, who is every bit as good as Gabriel Knight and Indiana Jones.
I can't find another game even half as good, so I am playing Lost Horizon over again, and guess what? I'm enjoying it even more than I did the first time!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:57 am

Over 38 total hours into Rhem 4. This must be harder, at least for me, than the other 3 games as they took 40 something hours and more than 2 weeks to complete. 16 days so far in Rhem 4 and I only have 3 of the nine fragments that I assume I need for the final puzzle. Was making some great headway but I am stuck right now and have to get the gears (in my head) moving in a different direction.
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:54 pm

My copy of Rhem 4 arrived a couple of days ago, but I am not going to load it until the MM tourney is over. I just can't give it the time it deserves until then.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:19 am

Lady K

Hope you have your colored pencils, notebook, graph paper and your Print Screen button ready, as with the others you will need it. I love it
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:41 pm

I always have my supplies at hand, GF. Taking notes just wouldn't be the same without them. Smile

Last edited by Lady Kestrel on Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:14 am

Finished Phantasmagoria: Pray it's only a Nightmare and Phantasmagoria: A Puzzle of the Flesh. Now Playing Morpheus.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:00 am

hatshepsut wrote:
Finished Phantasmagoria: Pray it's only a Nightmare and Phantasmagoria: A Puzzle of the Flesh. Now Playing Morpheus.

hatshepsut
Wow...you have been a busy Pharaoh
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:43 am

Yes GreyFuss very busy. It was a little exhausting playing those two back to back. But both very good games.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:53 am

LOL

Were you exhausted because of the subject matter in Puzzle of Flesh?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:41 am

LOL errr ummm yes GreyFuss you might say that LOL

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:53 pm

Going through a re play of Lost Crown . Up next is Darkness Within :The Dark Lineage , & Dark Fall : Lost Souls . I'm also juggling Crysis . Yesterday , I started geting the itch to play Diablo II again . This time , to finish it all . I never did finish the Lord Of Destruction expansion .
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Faust is Dark Fall: Lost Souls a replay ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:43 am

Yes , it is a replay , sort of . I never did finish it the first time through . Seems like I got distracted. I'm not sure though , as it's been a while since I last played Lost Souls . Now that I think of it , it might be a good idea , to play all 3 Dark Fall games back to back .
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:19 am

Faust all the Dark Falls back to back would be a really good game play. Enjoy.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Playing Now
Page 10 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next