Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survivor: Redemption Island

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Survivor: Redemption Island - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Redemption Island   Survivor: Redemption Island - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:05 am

Ahh so that's how the 16 would work. With a final 2 instead of 3. Hmm was it better that way ?

You may be right about Julie. What she was saying really seemed like it was more about a personnal agenda. It was unfortunate I thought.

I'll have to look at Rob's website later.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Redemption Island   Survivor: Redemption Island - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:11 am

Final 2 was how it used to be, that doesn't mean they plan on it for next season. It used to be 13 weeks of Thursdays, 13 players voted out, one a week then the final 3 would start the 2 hour finale on the Sunday of the 13th week with a final immunity challenge and the winner would get to chose who they wanted to sit next to at final tribal in front of the jury. Except of the dolt Colby Donaldson in season 2 Outback everybody would take who they could beat in the final vote.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Redemption Island   Survivor: Redemption Island - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:45 am

Yes I suppose that they will probably stick to the final 3 formula. I just wish they would forget the Redeemption Island. I don't like it. And I wish they would go to a longer show.

Is that Colby the same Colby that was in hmmmm Villains vs Heros?

I think we might see Phillip back in the future. Jeff seemed to really like him. I liked Boston Rob and I thought he played a great game but I hope he stays home now. And I mostly wish and hope that this next season we don't see another bunch of crybabies and others that don't seem to get what the game is about.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Redemption Island   Survivor: Redemption Island - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Redemption Island
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4