Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! Empty
PostSubject: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:28 am

10 Years and 20 seasons!! Heroes Verses Villians Is an All Star cast! This show airs on Thursday Feb 11th at 8:00pm EST here in the USA.
If you are watching for the first time ever, and you have questions about the show, ask away!! If you are already a die hard fan, than let's chat away!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:43 am

All star? Then movie stars or tv stars are playing a part ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:44 am

Stars from the casts of the past 19 seasons of the show.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:48 am

Oh so the winners ? from the last show go on to the next show, is that how it works and they add more people ? How many people are in a tribe >

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:00 am

Each season the tribes are new. Brand new people that auditioned to be on the show. But for the returning all stars, they are either winners of past seasons or runner ups, or people from past seasons who were just entertaining to watch.
The numbers aren't always the same each season but there will be 18-20 but it's an even number on both sides to start. But if one team wins immunity 3 weeks in a row, the other votes out 3 of their own in a row... this is bad because at the merge numbers are everything. Otherwise the other team will pick people off one by one. But, sometimes ( again, this is where the social game comes in ) the tribe with the least amount of people can work their way into the other tribes good graces. Especially when they do not get along and annoy eachother on their own tribe.
Or The Host Jeff Probst will throw in a hidden immunity Idol. This is a different immunity idol from the one won in challenges. There are 2 - One hidden at one camp, and the other hidden at the opposite camp. Clues are given as to how to find these idols. You can then share with someone that you found it, or keep it hidden. It is very powerful to have in the game. Its good usually up tp the final 5. So, if you are confident no one wants to vote you off, you can hold on to it.
Or, you can make a tight ally by letting someone you trust know you have it, because you could give it away if you needed to help someone in your alliance.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:25 am

oh so it's like a survival, quest, adventure. And the game probably takes place in some remote area then ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:30 am

Oh Duh!! I'm sorry hatshepsut!!!! A kind of big part for me to leave out!!! Yes, usually it's an island, Somoa this time around, but exotic places too, like Africa, Guatamala, Australia, Borneo, Thailand, China, Amazon... They need to work together ( and get along ) to make shelter, find food, strategize, make allies... and be good at winning challenges. They need to learn how to make fire, things like that.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:48 am

Mystery Lover thats ok it's probably a little difficult explaining a ten year old show to some one who hasn't watched it. Guatamala would be a great place to have a survival show. Lots of dangerous jungle and other dangerous places. A beautiful place. So then they are basically put in these places with nothing and have to figure out how to do all these things without matches and things like that ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:57 am

Yes, that's correct. They are sometimes given flint and a machette to start with, or they may have to win them at a challenge.
The social game is interesting, because they do not know each other ( when it's not an all stars season ) and they have all different personality types, yet they need to to try to get along with each other. So while the older guys are getting fire wood and gathering what they need for shelter, the younger guys are laying out in the sun with the younger women, doing nothing. Tensions rise... you could get voted out just for being lazy.
Or if a leader arises, he/she maybe seen as bossy and voted out because the young people do not want to be told what to do...
It's hard enough not having anything to eat, or rain soaking you to the bone all night when you can't sleep, then, trying to be cool with everyone around you. It's hard. Plus all the bugs... that alone is enough to keep me away! You can't shower... yuck!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:03 am

No bug spray no showers oh yuck. People laying on the beach. Sounds like there might be a few arguments.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:05 am

Hungry, dirty, sleep deprived, and lot's of of type A personalities around... oh yea - it's bound to happen!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:08 am

When the show starts then the same people will go through the whole season except for the ones that are kicked out or does it change during the season?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:10 am

The ones voted off before the merge go home. The ones voted off after the merge stay, and become part of the jury.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:13 am

I'm just going to have to watch this show when it starts. It sounds intriguing.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:14 am

It really is! You get hooked!! I hope you do, it will be fun to talk about it and see what you think! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:19 am

I'm going to mark it down on my calendar so I don't forget.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:20 am

Oh Good!! I know you'll like it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:43 am

Hatshepsut

You may want to start watching this Thursday as they are having a special one hour show in honor of their 20th season with the most memorable moments from the first 19 Seasons.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:41 am

Thanks GreyFus. This Thurs, what time and channel? i'll mark it down on my calendar.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:56 pm

Well, if you live on the east coast, this thursday at 8:00pm CBS channel 4 here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:50 pm

Well bieng extremely curious about why a show would keep someone glued to thier tv on Thursday night to watch a show for ten years, I watched Survivor last night. It was an interesting experience for me. I don't there is anything about the show that you die hard fans don't already know. There are some parts of the show that left me wondering about some things. Like do these people have no medical supplies ? That is worrisome for some of the injuries I saw. And what about fresh water? Do they really have to find thier own water? Do they really have love affairs right there in front of everyone? As I watched I asked myself could I do this or that ? At the end of the show I thought no this can't be the end of it I want see some more.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:58 pm

Next week thursday is the official beginning. That was just showing what the past contestents are doing today.
Nope - no medical supplies. However if a person needs medical attention they do get it, but if they have to leave the game because if it, they are out.
They have to find their own fresh water. Make do with whats there by boiling it until it is safe to drink.
LOL! Yes, sometimes they do have love affairs right there! A couple is actually married now, after meeting on the show!
I couldn't handle the bugs, so I wouldn't be able to do this show!

So next thursday night hatshepsut, will you be watching with us? Please, please?!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Well there were some things I saw that I don't think I could do. I know I couldn't survive those mosquito bites. I was really surprised at the end of the show that I thought I can't wait till Thursday to see the show. So yes next Thursday I will be watching with all of you. Smile

hatshepsut

Last edited by hatshepsut on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:57 pm

cheers YAY!!! cheers Good!!! I'm Psyched!!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm

As surprising as it is to me I am to. I can hardly wait to see who will be on the show, where they will be and what they will do Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next