Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Game Are You Playing Now

Go down 
+27
zobraks
SweetDalilah
Mullane
bonsai
AlienBZ
mbday630
SuperEdy
Andromus
Igor Hardy
Ugur
Suvek
Camaro
lakerz
Faust
mindysue
diatribal deity
Magoozelle
jkeerie
HandsFree
Mystery Lover
Jen
AngDMC
Lady Kestrel
winfrey
GreyFuss
Gelert
hatshepsut
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:54 pm

From what I understand from the reviews, Harvester is one big bashfest with an awful ending. From other accounts, Sanitarium and Blackstone Chronicles at least have decent stories.

Last edited by Lady Kestrel on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:06 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
You might want to put your in game descriptions about Harvester in Spoiler tags so you won't spoil the game for others who haven't yet played it.

Done GF!

AlienBZ, please don't let the cat of the bag and potentially spoil games for others that might want to play them.

Thanks.

Not me w.r. Harvester though. Far too violent a game for my sensibilities. What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 907888

This poster named Harvester as his choice as the MOST violent game ever, so it must be pretty bad even if that's an exaggeration ....

GameFAQ Top 10 Lists
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:09 pm

ABZ..Just curious. What does capturing these screen shots have to do with your comic book?
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:03 pm

Just finished Mata Hari and I just loaded Last half of darkness: Tomb of Zojor Smile....
I've put unpacking on hold Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:04 pm

Unpacking is so not what it is cracked up to be. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Mr. GreyFuss how did you do with the dancing on Mata Hari ? Me not all that great
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:33 pm

I think I just blindly clicked away as this part was the reason that I didn't play it to begin with but I was desperate for a game so I forced myself through it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:03 am

Gelert wrote:
AlienBZ, please don't let the cat of the bag and potentially spoil games for others that might want to play them.

I don't know how to make a spoiler tag. I didn't think of this. Can you enlighten me, please?

Ang, I replied to your question re the screenshots and comic books via PM.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:16 am

hatshepsut wrote:
Ang let us know how you like Lost Horizon Smile . I'm pulling my hair out because I put off pre ordering and now it can't be found anywhere Sad

hatshepsut

It is a fairly new game. That is odd that it's hard to find now. Why do you think that is? The game is a bit chatty at times...but I am enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:20 am

AlienBZ wrote:

I don't know how to make a spoiler tag. I didn't think of this. Can you enlighten me, please?

By all means. Above the black box where you write your replies/posts you'll see a small box marked 'Others'. Highlight the text you want to hide as a spoiler by dragging across the text with your left mouse button held down. Click on 'Others' and click on Spoiler. That should do it.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:31 am

I am 2+ hours into LHOD tomb of zojir........ now this is why I like adventure games..... love his stuff.....
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:38 am

Fabulous Winfrey.. Was looking to see what was next after The Lost Horizon and Darkstar. That will be it. Smile
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:57 am

winfrey I just love all of Bill Fisher's games too. I really enjoyed playing Tomb of Zojir. GreyFuss is right unpacking just isn't what it's cracked up to be. Smile

Ang I don't know why Lost Horizon and Black Mirror II are suddenly unavailable. It is really curious with Christmas coming up one would think they would put them on the market to sell. I wonder if they are still for sale in the UK ? Do you know if they are Gelert ?

Gelert that isn't the review I read about Harvester but it says basically the same thing.

This is my opinion only. Blackstone Chronicles and Sanitarium disturbing yes. Bracken Tor more eerie than disturbing. I wouldn't compare any of them to Harvester. And none of them have the graphic violence just for the sake of violence that Harvester has.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:00 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
Ang I don't know why Lost Horizon and Black Mirror II are suddenly unavailable. It is really curious with Christmas coming up one would think they would put them on the market to sell. I wonder if they are still for sale in the UK ? Do you know if they are Gelert ?
I'm nearly caught up with obtaining the latest AG releases dating from 2009 that were on my "wanted" list, and as of now I'm trying to get BM2. I've started a thread in the Game Swap Center here at AP asking for help with ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD.

As for Bracken Tor, since someone said it is more eerie than disturbing, I believe I'll get it.
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Billy has his Last Half of Darkness Trilogy on sale for $24.99 on his website. I just purchased it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:06 pm

That's a great bargon jk. I love his games. Enjoy and let us know how you like them Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:19 am

When I stop playing the Lost Horizon..I cannot wait to get back to it. This has not occured with any game all year...that I can think of. Lovin this game!!
What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 A050
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:03 am

Hi Ang, it seems that everyone who has played Lost Horizon has just loved it. I really enjoyed playing the demo. santa

hatshepsut

Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:55 am

Finished a replay of Sanitarium and a replay of Lunar Deep, looks like I might do a replay of Blood of the Sacred Blood of the Damned. Noticing a trend here? This is where you get when you have played every frickin game ever made.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:00 am

Yes GreyFuss I am noticing a trend here. Enjoy Blood of the Sacred Blood of the Damned.

I'm about six hours into Shivers now.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:24 am

AaaaaaH...Shivers, one of my all time favorites and #1 in atmosphere and music. When you have finished the game check out THIS WEB SITE . It has everything Shivers and a great tribute to a fantastic game. Music, Pictures and more including pictures of each Ixupi.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:30 am

Oh thanks GreyFuss, I'll check it out when I finish the game. It's a great game so far and some really good puzzles.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:40 am

There are actually more pages to this fantastic Shivers site. In addition to other great stuff from the game, page 1 has a walkthrough.

Shivers Page 1
Shivers Page 2
Shivers Page 3
Shivers Page 4
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:49 am

Thanks GreyFuss. I'll take a look. I really am liking this game very much. Alot of atmosphere like you said. I really like the thorough searches one has to do to make sure you've seen and found everything.

hatshepsut

Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:32 am

I loved Shivers...Shivers 2, not so much. Have fun Hats..Are you unstuck?
What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 H030
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Playing Now
Page 12 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next