Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

What Game Are You Playing Now

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:56 pm

the virtual trip is a chair that you have to sit in to see into the past (I think it is the past but maybe it is the future?) but I didn't have enough money to do it for a while so I had to play some chance game to get more money. I finally did that so hopefully I can move forward. It is a very hard game, but, it is fun. I only play it a little every day as I find myself getting frustrated.
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:36 pm

Ah so! Although frustrated you keep playing because (1) curiosity about how it ends (2) the storyline is interesting, assuming it does have a stoy (3) the characters are likeable (4) the graphics are very well done (5) ? ... all or none of the above. For me it would be curiosity that keeps me playing to the bitter end!
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:29 pm

i think it is just stubbornness that keeps me playing. I hit another dead end. I need more money but he keeps saying that he doesn't want to waste his last bit of money on a game of chance and I think that is the only way I can get more money. so, I guess I have to go back to a saved game again. It is frustrating but right now I am bound and determined to finish this game.
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:52 pm

Stubbornness? I never would have guessed <grin>
I wonder: In the old days when I did SAVE, sometimes it would turn out to be a loop and the same thing happened over and over, so one had to go back 2 or 3 SAVES and check to see if there was some action that was missed and stopped the game from going forward. Those old games could be tricky that way!
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:02 am

mbday - good luck in finishing up that game. From what I hear it takes a whole lot of perseverance and patience. Those are two attributes that I do not necessarily possess, heh. At least you'll know that you were one of a select group to see it to the end.
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:34 am

Lakerz, don't count me in yet as one of the ones that finished the game. I played for about 15 minutes today and couldn't get anywhere. I might have to go back to an old saved game (again, for about the 15th time) to figure out what I am doing wrong. this is a very very hard game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   Today at 12:53 am

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Playing Now
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33