Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Game Are You Playing Now

Go down 
+27
zobraks
SweetDalilah
Mullane
bonsai
AlienBZ
mbday630
SuperEdy
Andromus
Igor Hardy
Ugur
Suvek
Camaro
lakerz
Faust
mindysue
diatribal deity
Magoozelle
jkeerie
HandsFree
Mystery Lover
Jen
AngDMC
Lady Kestrel
winfrey
GreyFuss
Gelert
hatshepsut
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:12 pm

Finished both The Next Big Thing ( No ) and Grackons Curse. Grackons Curse although fairly short and released in 1995 was much more enjoyable than the annoying Next Big Thing.

Currently playing The Casebook Trilogy but even though I love full motion video (FMV) games this one isn't holding my attention as all you do is take pictures and combined them.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:47 pm

I am playing Black Mirror 3. I loved BlkM1. Wasn't crazy about 2. I am finding that I am really bored with this game. I enjoy looking around but that's about it. .. I guess. I also started 15 Days. I like it so far...but that may change. Maybe it's me and I am in a gaming funk..Dunno. *sigh* I miss games like The Longest Journey etc..Smile

P.S. Hi GF!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:08 pm

AngDMC wrote:

P.S. Hi GF!

Yo! Ang pirat
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:22 pm

I'm still playing Black Mirror III. Ang I feel the same way you do about the Black Mirror games. Let us know about 15 Days I've been sitting on the fence about that game and The Next Big Thing.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:32 pm

I finished Jazz & Faust several days ago.
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:23 am

I was not thrilled with The Next Big Thing.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:38 pm

I finally finished Baron Wittard.... I stopped for awhile... boy was it hard going back... had to rethink what I did and where I found everything.... lol!
Boy... anyone else have issues with that chess like game Smile Well onto the next game... it might be 15 days... or Alter Ego...or Gray Matter.... Any suggestions as to which one I should play first.. Smile
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:45 pm

Hi Winfrey

Yes I had a difficult time with the Knight Chess puzzle in Baron Wittard. First, I had a heck of a time trying to figure out what the puzzle wanted but even when I figured that out I had to get a hint to complete it.

My opinion ratings for the 3 games you asked about would be. (Keep in mind I am a tough grader and A's are not given out willy nilly) Very Happy

Grey Matter B
Alter Ego C
15 Days C -
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:54 pm

OK..... Gray Matter it is ... Hello Mr. GreyFuss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:05 am

winfrey wrote:
OK..... Gray Matter it is ... Hello Mr. GreyFuss Very Happy

LOL...you don't have to choose just because of what I say
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:22 am

quote"LOL...you don't have to choose just because of what I say"

Oh I know, but you are soooooo wise Smile Laughing
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:56 am

Finished the Casebook Trilogy and while I am waiting for Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon to arrive I am going to give Realms of the Haunting another shot.
Back to top Go down
zobraks
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
zobraks

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:34 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
... while I am waiting for Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon to arrive...
Is it out already?

I'm playing a great adventure atm but won't tell you what it is since I need fresh screenshots for posting here.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Unless I'm mistaken , you can order it direct : http://www.lasthalfofdarkness.com/moon/

Interact doesn't seem to list it as yet .
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Played Nikopol at my friend's house yesterday eve - finished chapter 1, and watched the intro of chapter 2 just in time for Tami, who had to run some errands ATM, to tell me to pack up my stuff for the starship trip back from Earth to the Senuv Galaxy. Talk about Perfect Timing!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:15 am

You are correct Faust, The Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon can be ordered directly from the WRF website. Interact has not listed it as yet.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:08 pm

I may have to order the game then . Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:02 am

Finished chapters 2 & 3 of Nikopol yesterday - chapter 2 at home before going out, and chapter 3 at the cafe at Barnes & Noble. Today I played Darkstar up to the part where I had to open the 2 hatches by the blast doors after going into the airlock and finding the note.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:25 am

AlienBZ

Darkstar is right up your alley isn't it?

Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon arrived and I will start that tonight. Good thing as I am getting tired of fighting creatures in Realms of the Haunting. Too bad because other than that it seems to be a very good old adventure.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:32 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
AlienBZ

Darkstar is right up your alley isn't it?

Yes it is, GF. And so is Prominence, and JUILIA, also I'd include Alpha Polaris.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:19 pm

Doing a replay of Nikopol (after I had to reinstall Windows on my M1530 over the weekend) and just finished Chapter 1 where Nikopol got out of the apt. to escape the monster police.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Finished Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon. Even though I prefer first person perspective like his other games, Billy managed to keep my attention on his latest game in first person. Although with third person the jump factor is not there. Puzzles were engaging as is the story. You can tell how much he has progressed in his talents and that he loves what he does.

Since there aren't any games releasing in the near future that look good to me I am going to replay Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Greyfuss , your mention of a replay of The Awakened gave me the itch to resume that conversation I had with Holmes a while back , picking up where we left off at The Awakened . I wanted to clear up a point or 2 with the esteemed Holmes . Thanks for the inspiration !
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:12 pm

Faust wrote:
Greyfuss , your mention of a replay of The Awakened gave me the itch to resume that conversation I had with Holmes a while back , picking up where we left off at The Awakened . I wanted to clear up a point or 2 with the esteemed Holmes . Thanks for the inspiration !

Does that mean you started and never finished The Awakened?
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:18 pm

I think so . If I remember correct , I was distracted by Dragon Age at the time . It was that , or Divinity II : Ego Draconis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Playing Now
Page 18 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next