Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Game Are You Playing Now

Go down 
+27
zobraks
SweetDalilah
Mullane
bonsai
AlienBZ
mbday630
SuperEdy
Andromus
Igor Hardy
Ugur
Suvek
Camaro
lakerz
Faust
mindysue
diatribal deity
Magoozelle
jkeerie
HandsFree
Mystery Lover
Jen
AngDMC
Lady Kestrel
winfrey
GreyFuss
Gelert
hatshepsut
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:08 pm

I've started playing Fahrenheit . One of those I started but didn't get around to finishing . The controls are a pain sometimes , but the story is good .
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:45 pm

If I remember correctly..that game (Indigo Prophecy aka Fahrenheit)) is a button masher for sure Faust. I started the new Nancy and just purchased A New Beginning. I still have many in the TBPP..just wish I had more time. Sad
Have fun.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:51 am

Now playing Mata Hari

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:31 am

AngDMC wrote:
If I remember correctly..that game (Indigo Prophecy aka Fahrenheit)) is a button masher for sure Faust. I started the new Nancy and just purchased A New Beginning. I still have many in the TBPP..just wish I had more time. Sad
Have fun.. Very Happy

It was a button masher , but a very good game ! I started Black Mirror II . Another game that I started but never finished . I play when I can , work schedule permitting . I am going to play Black Mirror III right after .
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:53 pm

I downloaded Rayman 3 from GOG and tried playing that for a little bit today. I basically got it for my grandsons, and at 2.99, I figured it was cheap entertainment for them on a rainy day when they can't go outside.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:08 am

I also bought the Rayman games on GOG recently. At $2.99 each, a good bargain for the quality platformers.

I also pre-ordered Resonance
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:10 pm

I just finished playing "Simon the Sorcerer 4", which I enjoyed very much! And today I started playing, for the first time in my life, one of the most epic games in the Adventure Games history, THE DIG by Lucasarts. Needless to say that I am already very very very impressed. Nobody will ever beat the games of Lucasarts.
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:24 pm

I played Simon 4, and enjoyed it, but not as much as Simon 1 and 2. Lately though, I have been enjoying Simon 3. Definitely enjoying it more than when I first started it many years ago. The DIG was a great game too. Yep, LucasArts sure knew how to make games. but, Adventure Soft, with Feeble Files, and the Simon games, come in close.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:23 am

Played thru the first chapter of Gray Matter the other day. the doc wears sort of a "half-mask" over part of his face - is this b/c his face was scarred?
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:27 am

I loved the DIG also! I have such fond memories of that game along with Shivers. I had the lucky pleasure of playing them back to back and got spoiled thinking wow, all adventure games must be so great if these two are any indication.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:27 pm

I've tried The Dig on my Win 98 and on win xp. It installs on both machines but I can't get any sound. What did you guys do to get sound ?
I loved the book

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:27 am

Played a bit more of The Black Mirror (first of the series), chapter 4 during the family picnic at my sister's house this eve.
Back to top Go down
Camaro
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Camaro

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:24 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
I've tried The Dig on my Win 98 and on win xp. It installs on both machines but I can't get any sound. What did you guys do to get sound ?
I loved the book

hatshepsut

Are you sure you want to know? Twisted Evil

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:36 pm

I wasn't sure if I did want to know for a second or two Laughing

I didn't know that they remade it for win7, thanks for letting me know Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Camaro
Camaro

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:55 am

Win7, Vista..
I'm leaning towards purchasing another LA title "Full Throttle" as well.
They play off the optical drive but since my drive tends to emit odd noises the best option in my case is to copy the disc to a folder on the HDD.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Just finished Chapter 4 of the Black Mirror (first in the series), started the beginning of chapter 5
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:50 am

Now at the beginning of chapter 6 in The Black Mirror, after the opening cutscene.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:00 am

hatshepsut wrote:
I loved the book

hatshepsut

For me hatshepsut, I only played it the one time, and it was on my PC at the time 17 years ago or so. I'm guessing Win95? I have never tried to get it working on a newer OS. I probably would like to play it again at some point, but need to hunt down another copy first. Finding the remade version sounds like a fine idea!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:02 pm

At this point I think finding the remake is certainly the easier option. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Camaro
Camaro

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:49 pm

I put one copy below in the GTC.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:05 pm

Was at Barnes & Noble yesterday, playing Agon the Mysterious Codex. Am at the village in Borgesiida.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am

Played more of Agon Mysterous Codex,

Spoiler:

at Barnes & Noble the other day, then I beamed back to the ship.

Tonight (from 9:30 PM 7/13/12 - 7/14/12 at 5:10 AM) played Black Mirror 2, chapter 3, all the way up to Chapter 4 where

Spoiler:

After chapter 3 Away Solo mission accomplished, I beamed back to the crew quarters on the Quasar Command ship that is orbiting Planet Earth.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:31 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:53 pm

I don't remember any space ships or space missions in Black Mirror 2 scratch Of course I've been known to forget parts of games I've played but I really think I would remember space ships scratch

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Space ships were definitely NOT part of Black Mirror II Hats ! lol! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I just finished the game . I just started Black Mirror III , & Elder Scrolls : Oblivion .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Playing Now
Page 25 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next