Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)

Go down 
+21
winfrey
emmanuel5
Gonchi
Taio
mindysue
Mullane
AlienBZ
gruefeeder
HandsFree
Ugur
Jen
Camaro
Lady Kestrel
jkeerie
mbday630
GreyFuss
AngDMC
Faust
lakerz
hatshepsut
Gelert
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:55 pm

GreyFuss not only an incredible find but a very beautiful box box too. Big box right ? I like it.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:31 am

Yes Ma`am...Big Box
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:33 am

Big box it must be an awesome box up close GreyFuss

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:32 am

I hope to snag The Dig from Amazon sometime next month.
Back to top Go down
Camaro
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Camaro

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:53 pm

I've always wanted to try The Dig and when the proper time came I really enjoyed the game. However though, since I'm not a collector, I'm reluctant to admit that my copy of The Dig was cheap, came in a plastic DVD case, and played almost flawlessly with Windows Vista. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:02 am

I only have the jewel case, but I still loved The Dig.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:56 am

I owned the full boxed version of 'The Dig' in my college days ... oh ... I guess 17 years ago hehehe. I really liked that game a lot! I had two roommates at the time, and between 'The Dig' and 'Shivers', both of them became adventure game fans that year. :-)
Back to top Go down
Jen
Opportunist Explorer
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:19 pm

The Dig is not 17 years old?! That makes me feel ancient!
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:50 am

'The Dig' released in 1995 (just checked), so that would be only 15 years ago. My bad. geek
Back to top Go down
Jen
Opportunist Explorer
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:44 pm

That's just peachy. Now I feel two years less ancient :P
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:36 pm

Hi Pointers..Here are my latest finds. Smile

Ceremomy Of Innocence
Published by: Real World Multimedia
Developed by: Real World Multimedia
Released: 1997
Genre:Adventure
Non-Sport:Puzzle-Solving
Platforms:Macintosh, Windows

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 CIMG1351-500x400

Kings Quest Collection,Space Quest Collection and Leisure Suit Larry Collection.
Now I only need Police Quest Collection in a DVD case. I have all of these in the original big boxes
and the collection series in small boxes. Never saw them in the dvd case until the other day. Smile

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 CIMG1352-500x400
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:13 pm

The Ceremony of Innocence box looks really cool Ang Cool .

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:58 pm

More new arrivals for me, Pointers -

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 Titaniclostmission

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 Thearrangement

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 Reah

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 Islesofderek

All of these were bought off of other several members - that is except Titanic Lost Mission. This was bought on Amazon.com for 99 cents + S & H.

Again, does anyone recall how much Titanic Lost Mission was selling for back in 1995 - 7 at Babbages, Electronics Boutique when was first released ?

Last edited by K515 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jen
Opportunist Explorer
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Ang, Ceremony of Innocence is not really a game so much as an interactive story. Whatever the case, it's a beautiful piece of software. I hope you like it as much as I did sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Ceremony of Innocence [slurp, slurp, smacking my lips]
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:50 pm

I also have the boxed copy of Ceremony of Innocence but haven't played it yet. I love Nick Bantock's books - excellent stories and beautiful artwork - so I know I'll enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:24 pm

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 IMGP3874
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:36 pm

Nice, GreyFuss! I always thought that one would be fun to play. (Well, except for the spider)
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Very nice GreyFuss. It's a really pretty box. There's a spider ? affraid

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Jen
Opportunist Explorer
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Voodoo Kid is a pretty fun game. It's supposed to be for kids, but I liked it a lot. It was way better than I had expected it to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:56 am

I wonder why no one drools over my new games that I get nor comments on them? I wonder if I'm not very well liked at AP?
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:18 pm

K..Please CYPM. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:49 pm

Got the PM, Ang. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:16 pm

K515 I just went through this thread from the beginning and it looks like that people have commented on your games. K515 I think that you are liked here at AP.
If you are having a concern about something I'm not aware of please PM me about it.

hatshepsut

Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:07 pm

K515,
It has nothing to do with like or dislike. Most of us are members on other games sites as well as here. Since you tend to post the same pictures everywhere, we may have already seen and commented about them on another site or we just may not have anything to say about them. Also, people visit here at different times and may not always have a chance to read everything posted, but they may get around to it later when they have more time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next