Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)

Go down 
+21
winfrey
emmanuel5
Gonchi
Taio
mindysue
Mullane
AlienBZ
gruefeeder
HandsFree
Ugur
Jen
Camaro
Lady Kestrel
jkeerie
mbday630
GreyFuss
AngDMC
Faust
lakerz
hatshepsut
Gelert
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:01 am

LK

CYPM
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:48 pm

WOW...GF..Boxed Darkseed 1 & 2. I cannot tell you how long I have been looking for those(@ a reasonable price). You go Grue!!
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:54 pm

I found these this morning. I have the small boxed version and didn't know it came in the big retail box. The front of the box is a flap that opens. It's like new. Smile

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 CIMG1607-500x400
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:19 pm

Ang that Arcanum box is awesome looking. Nice find cheers

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Great boxes GF and Ang! All in excellent nic too! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Jen
Opportunist Explorer
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Is boxed Arcanum rare?
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Excellent find Miss Ang.

Now I suppose you are going to rub it in and say you found it at one of those Thrift Stores you visit for $1 Cool
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:06 pm

All very nice finds guys, I have also been looking for Darkseed I & II at a reasonable price. No such luck yet.

I have some things to show off, but I capped my internet half way through the month and havn't been able to use the internet at home Sad
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:20 pm

Mullane wrote:

I have some things to show off, but I capped my internet half way through the month and havn't been able to use the internet at home Sad

How does that work?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Jen the boxed Arcanum is a little rare and can be a little hard to find and can be a little pricey. There are two on ebay now for fairly steep prices.

Mullane being without internet is just about the worst that can happen. I hope you'll be able to use it again soon.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:40 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
Mullane wrote:

How does that work?

Internet services in Australia are horrible in price and usage compared to other countries. I used up all of my 6gb way too quickly, so now I have no usage left.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Wow...for that amount I probably be off the air in one day
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:56 pm

affraid At that rate I don't think it would take me even a day to out of useage.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Yes it's horrible, im surprised I manage to last as long as I do.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:13 am

GreyFuss wrote:
Excellent find Miss Ang.

Now I suppose you are going to rub it in and say you found it at one of those Thrift Stores you visit for $1 Cool

LOL..GF..Yes and no(10). Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 A100 Although... I would love to switch sources with you for just a little while.
Back to top Go down
Jen
Opportunist Explorer
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:52 am

I thought I had a boxed Arcanum, but now I can't find it Sad It must've gone in my last purge.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:36 am

Oh that's to bad Jen

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Look what I found...yes, they are all New/Sealed/Shrinkwrapped. This Backpacker is in much better condition than the other one I received.

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 IMGP5943
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 IMGP5964
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 IMGP5970
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Very nice GreyFuss. I have actually just come into possession of a sealed Backpacker and Celtica aswell. Great minds.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:12 pm

WoW what fantastic finds GreyFuss very nice Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 7

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Mullane wrote:
Very nice GreyFuss. I have actually just come into possession of a sealed Backpacker and Celtica aswell. Great minds.

Wow Mullane...great minds wear a spike...er....great minds look alike.....um......kick a tyke?....fly a kite....oh, you know what I mean scratch
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:24 pm

Oooo Celtica! I've always loved the look of that game, especially the interiors. Enjoy it, GF!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Lady Kestrel wrote:
Oooo Celtica! I've always loved the look of that game, especially the interiors. Enjoy it, GF!

Its really not a bad game and its sort of received a cult status. I have had opened boxes before but never a sealed one. I will enjoy looking and fondling holding this one.

Last edited by GreyFuss on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Again...Wow. Lookatcha..NICE NICE finds!!!! Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 131224
My Haight Ashbury is also sealed. My Celtica is not. My Backpacker...oh wait...I don't have that game.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 pm

Miss Ang....did you spend some time at Haight Ashbury in the Sixties?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next