Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)

Go down 
+21
winfrey
emmanuel5
Gonchi
Taio
mindysue
Mullane
AlienBZ
gruefeeder
HandsFree
Ugur
Jen
Camaro
Lady Kestrel
jkeerie
mbday630
GreyFuss
AngDMC
Faust
lakerz
hatshepsut
Gelert
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:40 am

Very nice GreyFuss very nice. Enjoy Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:57 am

Will be loading mine soon!! Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 A115 Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 E058
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:37 am

Ooolala, GreyFuss! That reminds me that it's time to order mine.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:38 am

Congratulations - at last - Mr GreyFuss. Very Happy

I'll put up a couple of my own recent snags soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Mullane
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:54 am

Just wanted to show off some new acquisitions.

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 DSC00073
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Those are beautiful Mullane and OH my a big box of Touché, super great find....well Touché to you! Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 12235
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Really nice games Mullane Smile I bet you are doing the happy dance over Touche the Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer. I've been looking for that one for a long time. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:31 pm

Nice finds Mullane. I have Blue Force in a large box but unable to find Touché boxed or not. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:30 am

Nice games you got there, Mullane! I bet you're going to celebrate your new finds? I have never seen nor heard of these games - where did you get them?
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:27 pm

Yeah, I am pretty happy about having them. It's very rare to find used pc games where I live (probably just don't know the right places), so most of the games I get are from ebay.

Last edited by Mullane on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:03 am

Same here Mullane. The shops selling PC games, old and new, have all but dried up here in the UK.

Last edited by Gelert on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Gelert wrote:
Same here Mullane. The shops selling PC games, old and new, have all but dried up here in the UK.

Same here in WM, Mullane and Gelert. Best Buy, GameStop and probably Walmart (I avoid Target b/c people here were talking about the hassle of being "carded" when you buy a PC game over there, so I want to avoid this hassle even tho I'm 57 y.o.) have all practically dried up of AG's - they now sell fighting games (i.e. action/The Sims PC games). So these days I get my AG's via trades on my gaming sites, Amazon.com, or buy them at GTZ.
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:26 am

I feel like a show off because the last two picture posts are mine. But here we go anyway.

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 DSC00076-1
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 DSC00078-1-1

Most of these came in two lots of pc games I got off ebay so they came fairly cheap Very Happy
Black Mirror is in horrendous condition pale
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:35 am

Nice Sleeping Dragon box. I didn't think that existed. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:45 am

Shocked something uncommon mayhaps?
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:14 pm

Mullane

Please don't feel bad about showing us your collection. We love seeing members collections of big boxes. Takes me back looking at these.

Don't you just love the hard to get big box of Sanitarium and its embossed eye on the front. And oh my, its very hard to get a hold of the original big box of The Journeyman Project Turbo. You can find dozens of them new in just a jewel case but the big box...wow. Sentient too in big box, great find. I have seen a couple of Australian sellers on ebay selling many many vintage big boxed games but stayed away from bidding on them because of high cost of shipping them to the States. But that didn't stop me from drooling all over the screen and wanting to bid. I am really impressed that one so young is interested in collecting these vintage big boxes. How many have you got now?
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:53 am

I echo GreyFuss' thoughts Mullane. Never feel shy about posting up pics in this thread as that's what it's all about!
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:46 am

Yeah I agree. I love searching the net for people collection pictures and whatnot, seeing all the stuff together is all kinds of awesome. You are right, that embossed eye is great to look at and touch.

I am constantly trawling ebay for pc games, and am often met with very little or no competition so I can get some good bargains. Just 2 hours ago I won a lot with boxed copies of The Space Bar and Lost Eden (along with 4 other games) for $5!!

How much does it cost to post a big box from Australia? I've never tried it.

I just did a count of my all my big box games, and it come to around 110 after I get Temujin and Morpheus from you GreyFuss.

Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Mullane wrote:

I just did a count of my all my big box games, and it come to around 110

So which game box is your favorite and which one are you most proud of?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:35 am

Very nice boxes Mullane. I have Santitarium in the big box and I just love it.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:44 am

GreyFuss wrote:

So which game box is your favorite and which one are you most proud of?

I had a bit of a look at them. Choosing a favourite isn't easy. I came to the conclusion however that I enjoy looking at the boxes of Sanitarium and The Last Express the most.

The most proud was a lot easier. I remember getting a demo disc with the first computer our family ever had, it was some kind of windows sampler cd with a couple of trial games and programs. Anyway me and my brother played the demo of this particular game an uncountable amount of times and proceeded to hassle our mum to try and get it for us. Countless birthdays/holidays passed and we never seen any sign of it in stores. It was about 1 and a half years ago I searched it on eBay and found a seller in the UK. I went on to win the auction and pay quite a lot for this game (about $95), but I don't care because the day The Neverhood was in my mail I was the happiest guy on the planet.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:31 pm

Another one to add to my "to get" list - Sentient!
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:24 am

Yay, it's my turn again.
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 DSC00083-1

I was half expecting just a small case for Piri but turns out it is a full copy so i'm happy. From that turkish site someone mentioned on AdventureGamers.

It scares me, i'm actually running out of room that just a year ago I thought would never be taken up. I just had a look around and there are various computer games scattered around 5 of the rooms of my house (not my adventures though, they get right of way for storage).
In fact there are actually 5 other boxes I forgot to take in this picture. Maybe next week.

Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:35 am

Looking at those boxes, I saw Flight of the Amazon Queen, and that brings back some memories of a really great game. I never saw the box before, since I downloaded the game (and walkthrough) from a *free games* section at another forum. I enjoyed the game so much that I sent an email to the email address in the walkthrough only to find out it was no longer a valid address, which is when I learned it must be an old game. Later I found out it had been a commercial game at one time, much to my surprise, but that accounted for how well it was made. Really neat game! Thanks for the memories!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Mullane
Don't you just love the big box of Piri: The Explorer Ship? That is a great find for you.

Now for my turn. I have heard about the big box for this game but never seen it let alone had it in my hands. I have had it in its JC with large manual, now I have a mint big box with all its contents.

cheers
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 IMGP4770
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next