Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)

Go down 
+13
rainbowgirl15
Lady Kestrel
AngDMC
GreyFuss
Draclvr
Faust
emmanuel5
Gelert
AlienBZ
StarLite Moon
mindysue
lakerz
hatshepsut
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Wow Ang that is a very nice game for your collection Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Wow, Ang! That Myst board game has to be pretty rare.
Back to top Go down
rainbowgirl15
Opportunist Explorer
rainbowgirl15

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:18 pm

I think I have that board game too. I'd have to look in my storage bin of board games
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:30 am

It's not an adventure , but , I downloaded Just Cause 2 on Steam today .
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:50 pm

Quote"A friend of mine gave this to me as a get well gift. ..knowing I have a Myst collection bin .I never knew that a Myst board game existed.

WOW, Cool Ang!!!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:32 am

I didn't know Myst had a boardgame. Has anybody ever actually played it with some friends/family? Any fun?
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:28 am

Lookiee what I got, folks!

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 Secretsoftheark

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 Realmsofillusion

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 Rbmartianchronicles

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 Majesticalienencounter

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 Legendofcrystalvalley

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 Goldengate

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 Clandestiny

Here's yet another game that arr. today that I forgot about -

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 DSC_0122
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:32 am

Great buys @AlienBZ!

I don't know "secrets of the Ark" and "Realms of Illusion", or if I do it's with an other name. I have played RAMA, it is a Masterpiece and has beautyful soundtrack,graphics and nice gameplay. Very difficult also. Clandestiny is also a gem.

During the last days I bought the following games:

1. Tony Tough 2-A rake's progress (in german, no english version available) (brand new).

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 Tony-tough-2-cover

2. Myst 10th Anniversary DVD collection (like new).

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 Mystdvd

I also bought very very cheap the whole "Enter the Story" Series (classic novels as adventure games) from there:

http://enterthestory.com/

And the retro looking adventure games of Midian Design from there:

http://www.midiandesign.com/#docapocalypse

Ah! And Ballads of Reemus!

http://www.clickshakegames.com/reemus/ballads/

All of these per digital download. Cool
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:51 pm

tsampikos..Secrets of the Ark =Broken Sword 4 and Realms of Illusion = Sentinel: Descendants in Time. I loved RAMA..played it when walkthroughs did not exist. Smile
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:20 pm

Thanks for stating clear Ang! The alternative names were really unknown to me. Just a while ago a greek PC games magazine gave Broken Sword 4 for free. Wink
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:00 am

That Tony Tough 2 is a nice purchase tsampikos Smile I wish the developers would translate it to English . I really enjoyed the first one.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:38 am

Tony Tough 2 is a 2006 game and an english version of it was also planned. It never saw the light of the day, although in the DTp forums they made sure (till 2008) that an english version of the game was going to be published. If there was one I would prefer to buy that one, but thank god I can speak german and can enjoy tis nice game. Smile
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:15 pm

tsampikos you are lucky that you can understand the German. Did you play the first Tony Tough ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:28 pm

I haven't played it,but it is in the to play list.Tony Tough 2 is actually a prequel.Tony is a kid and tries to solve his first case.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:24 pm

I really enjoyed playing Tony Tough. The developers have a wonderful offbeat sense of humor.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:40 pm

I was a couple of weeks ago in the year's meeting of the greek Adventure games community (Adventure Advocate). There was a lot, with a prize for the one to win. Well I had that luck and the gifts, which arrived to me today are the following valuable objects. Very Happy

1. The Book of the Adventure Games History

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 658_2_medium

2.Darkfall: Lost Souls

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 Dark_Fall_Lost_Souls_cover
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:26 pm

Very nice prizes tsampikos Smile Enjoy your prizes.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Fabulous!!!! Smile)))
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Hi tsampikos.
I bought The Guide to Classic Graphic Adventures some time back and found it to be very interesting. I especially liked the way Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis was rated as "one of the greatest games in the graphic adventure genre" (Page 235, last paragraph). I totally agree! Smile
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:03 am

Fabulous tsampikos..Enjoy your goodies. Smile
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:51 am

I found a new game, Destination Mars! and I checked to see if it was in your Edutainment games database here at AP but it is not. Here is the link: Destinatin Mars! info
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:04 pm

We don't have an Edutainment game data base. We have an Adventure game data base. Destination Mars is not an adventure game.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Well, just today I tracked down a copy of Central High. And its on its way here.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:27 am

Um, not many Pointers buying games these days, eh? Well, I've just bought a bunch lately. Photos later (not quite feeling up to photographing games/posting 'em online at the moment, but just be patient, guys).
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:16 am

What I bought during the last 10 days:

1.Hollywood Monsters (retail FX Interactive Version)

2. Secrets of Atlantis- The sacred Legacy.

Secrets of Atlantis was a great chance. The guy i bought it from was selling only the CDs without any box or case for only 3,5 USD+ very minor shipping costs (since there was no box or case to post). I grabbed them all for less than 10 USD including shipping costs (Shipping costs from US or Canada to Europe are not exactly cheap). When it arrived i realised that the CDs were in a like new condition. I had a tripple brand new jewel case, printed the covers and voila! I had a brand new cased Secrets of Atlantis. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next