Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:08 pm

I know!! Believe me, it gets addicting!! I bought every available season!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Funny that you should mention it. I was just thinking this morning about going up to BestBuy to see if they had previous episodes of Survivor. Laughing

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:22 pm

They do!! If I may suggest... the first All Stars is really good. Also The Very First Season is good.
My favorite Is Season 7 Pearl island - I think it's the best!!
Season 2 also very good... go with 7 Wink
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:57 pm

As much as I don't relish Laughing the thought of watching the Survivors eat nasty native dishes for a challenge, I would rather watch them eat that than watch that kissing scene with Amanda and Ozzy. Cirrie was right, that is just disgusting. Hats that is the only time in the ten years of Survivor that that happened. I wouldn't be watching this long if this show had romancy, nancy stuff in it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Mystery Lover thanks for the tip I'll look for those episodes.

GreyFuss it is a relief to know that kissing scene was the only occurance in ten years. Don't get me wrong I'm all for romance, but that was disgusting and as nasty as some of that stuff they ate was it was preferable. I was so intrigued by some of the things they did. Like the guy who killed the shark. I was thinking would I ever get hungry enough and brave enough to attack a shark ? The guy who said he told everyone the truth and took for granted that everyone else did too because he did was interesting.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:17 pm

You will find yourself liking certain people in the game, then you really want them to win! But, if they get voted out it really bugs you!! Or you will really hate someone and want them out, and they end up going far into the game. I have decided ( well, I try, but it hasn't worked yet! LOL! ) that I will just watch each episode and not root for anyone, so I do not get disappointed!
Last season, Russell, who you will see in this season too, because it's all stars, was THE BEST player. He made it to the end, and this girl, who did nothing on her own, except ride his coat tails to the end, won the game. The jury was bitter that this man was better than them, smarter than them, so they gave to the girl, who did no game play on her own. That's frustrating to me. But not enough to stop watching!! LOL!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:39 pm

Or you may find yourself loving the purity of The Game and the players are just that, players that just play The Game. Because whoever is left, Out Lasted, Out Witted and Out Played everyone else, hands down. Doesn't matter how they got there as long as they are the only one left they are the Sole Survivor.

Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 24
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:50 pm

I'm not sure who Russel is. I think I'll look that up. There was one guy on the show that I was really interested in the way he thought and his conclusion about what went wrong for him. I don't know his name.

GreyFuss thats what really intrigued me about the show. The psychology of the game. It was fascinating.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:23 pm

LOL!!! GF and I disagree on whether or not someone is more deserving at the end or not. It makes discussion more fun!! In my personal opinion, I do not think a person who rides coat tails has planned a good strategy. As a juror, I would respect the player's all around game play, even though he put me there! Jurors get bitter and out of spite they give the less deserving the win. I would be able to see past my anger and respect the person' s gameplay.
But that's just my opinion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Ah...but bitter Jury's are part of The Game.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:59 pm

LOL!!! I guess you are right! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:21 pm

Yes it sounds like there will be some fun discussions ahead. It's interesting that two different people can watch the show and have two different views of it. But really don't you think it was clever of her to find someone who would allow her to use them ?
hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:24 pm

They used eachother in this case. It got them to the end. The 3rd finalist, poor guy, got nothing!!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Do you know what episode that was ? Is she the one that was on the show Thurs. ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:31 pm

It was the most recent season 19, that just ended. I didn't watch it last thursday. I watched "Bones " and taped "Vampire Diaries "
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Ok thanks Mystery Lover. I'm looking up Survivor right now and just found what I wanted to know about Jennifer Lyon.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Oh... that's the one that died right? Sad.... Sad
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Yes the show was dedicated to her Thurs night. That was very sad. I found a Survovr site that I can watch some shows on. Looks like they have alot about the show and the people.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/casting_call/

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Let me know what you think!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:56 pm

Jennifer Lyon always reminded of Cameron Diaz. This was very sad news. She will be missed by many.

Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 JLyon

I was going to post about the show but not sure if we have to hide the spoilers.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:37 pm

Okay hatshepsut!!! Tell us your thoughts!
I'm so glad Sugar went home!! But I felt bad for Stephanie. She is one togh chick! Her shoulder pops out, and the medics pop it back in, and she is good to go!! I wish I could say that would be me, but nope!
I loved the way the villians caught up to the heroes in that immunity challenge! You have to put the right people on puzzles!
Great start!
Boston Rob went down in the previews for next week... heat exhaustion? Dehydration? Both?
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:44 pm

lol..I guess that answers my posting spoilers question. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:54 pm

OOPS!! Embarassed Sorry about that Ang!!
Just what happened on the show, not spoilers as in boot lists or anything down the road.

ML
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:56 pm

lol..Not spoiling it for me. I saw the show.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Actually I was apologizing because I didn't see your question about spoilers on your post!!
I thought it was already determined that you can chat about what happened on the show, just not REAL spoilers.
Those who haven't seen it yet know not to read this thread. ( That's what I thought anyway ) Very Happy

ML
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next