Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:32 pm

oh ok..
Sugar was the right choice, I think anyway. I know they edit a lot but chasing Colby around from one spot to another was comical...girl cooties ...and LOL @ Coach and Jeri's semi-showmance. They deserve each other. ❤ I also noticed they got to bring more than just the clothes on their backs. The location is perfect. Maybe that was in their stipulations contract too. Do you think those chickens were put there?? scratch
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:37 pm

I do not think the chickens were put there, because they are rewards for challenges. I think they are wild.
I LOVE they way Jeff was mocking Coach!! To funny! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:20 pm

I am assuming from what you guys said about Couch that you don't like him, I'm interested to know why. I thought it was pretty interesting how the Heros completely lost their lead and freaked out over that puzzle. I don't know if getting rid of Sugar was the best choice. I think that what Tom said about getting rid of competitive players when you can is something that is more logical. I think it looks like one big adventure game. I think it is going to be very interesting to see who out maneuvers who.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:22 pm

Hi hatshepsut! Very Happy
Coach, we learned in his season, was quite the story teller... as in tall tales! The things he has claimed to have done in his life, he would have had to live many lifetimes already to do! There is nothing he hasn't done, and nothing he can't do!~ He is a legend in his own mind. Laughing
Tom is right about Cirie, she needs to go because she is a very good stratigist and she is dangerous to keep around.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:32 pm

Concerning Tom, thats exactly what I thought and I agree with him.

Thank you about the answer for Couch. I didn't know that he did that. Do you think it could have been part of his strategy. I mean could it have been an attempt to intimidate the others?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:42 pm

No, I think he just has an enormous ego! LOL!!! He calls himself "the dragon slayer" - I think inside he feels small, so he tries to to make himself look big on the outside to make himself feel better. I know he gets mocked out allot by other guys, and the way he talked about himself the first time he played Survivor, I think he has self esteem issues.
But he tells some far fetched stories. If you mentioned you wanted to climb Everest some day, Of course Coach has done it, and not just once...
That's why the host Jeff Probst, kids him during the show. You'd have to watch Coach's season to see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:03 pm

Yes Cirie has got to go...but there are a lot of good players, villians and heroes. I am really suprised that the first votes to boot would not be the ones that have already won in their seasons.

P.S. Coach is a tool. Neutral
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:42 pm

Since the villians won the the immunity will they keep it ? Or is the immunity only good for one show ? Or can they lose the immunity ?

And why is Coach a tool? Is he able to do something the others can't? Or do the others use him?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:35 pm

Hi hatshepsut!
I think Ang means tool as in jerk.

No the villians only get to keep the immunity idol until the next immunity challenge. They bring it to the challenge. So if they win again, they go back to camp with it, but if they lose, it goes to the heroes camp - until the next immunity challenge. There are immunity challenges every week.
There are also reward challenges each week.

Now seperate from the immunity idol - there will be introduced into the game 2 hidden immunity idols. One at the villians camp and one at the heroes camp. Those are not for the whole camp. Just for the lucky duck who finds it. Then, the finder can choose to share that info, or keep it to themselves.
These are great to have secretly when your tribe wants to vote you out. Say at tribal council, your name was written by enough people to vote you out. The host Jeff will say "If anyone has The Hidden Immunity Idol and wants to play it, now is the time to play it." Then you would show it to the host, and all those votes against you are void. So the person with the second majority of votes would have to leave. Or if the vote was unanimous, then they would have to vote again. Does that make sense? LOL!! I'm not the best communicater!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:25 am

Yes that did make sense. So does the individual immunity change from week to week also ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:07 pm

No, the hidden immunity idols can be held by the person all the way to the final 5. However, if the person chooses to use it, another one gets hidden, and another person could find it.

After a number of weeks, the heroes tribe and the villians tribe will merge into one new tribe. At that point there is no more team immunity. From there on it is individual immunity with only one person winning it. ( it will be a necklace instead of a idol ).
BUT... these hidden immunity idols can keep a player safe if they have one. So, at tribal council you will have the person with the necklace on who earned immunity, and one of them could secretly be holding the hidden immunity idol. It's best to hold onto the hidden one as long as you feel no one plans on voting you out.
There are clues given to where it could be. Last season Russell, ( who is also on this season as well ) looked for the hidden immunity idols without any clues and found them!!! That was a first!! He's quite crafty. I am 100% sure he will find idols again without any clues, just like he did last season. He is a sharp cookie! He made to the end last season. A girl who rode his coat tails beat him in the end. He got robbed. I hope he learns his lesson this season!! I feel confident he will make it to the end again. Unfortunately, he will probably get robbed again. IMO he is THE BEST player to ever play this game!
Last season, the audiance agreed, and gave him an additional $100,000 for being the best player. I hope, if he does make it to the end again that wins. But if he gets robbed again, I hope the audiance gives him another $100,000 or even better a Million! They did that for Rupert on the first All Stars. Maybe they would do it again for Russell!!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:50 pm

ML

Is this info a spoiler or has CBS announced that there will be Hidden Immunity on this season? If it is information that has not been published then it may be better for those that don't want to see it if you put it in Spoiler Tags like we do in adventure game discussions.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:40 pm

They have been doing hidden immunity idols right along, pretty much every season since they began doing that.
Anyway, I read it in Probst blog before the show started. I assumed it's public knowledge? Very Happy

ML
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:10 pm

Mystery Lover where can I find that blog ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:15 pm

I didn't save it, I just read it as part of the All Stars 2 hype - I remember him saying that The idols are back and play significant roles again this season.
I'm so excited!! Last season Russell found hidden immunity idols without any clues!! So I'm hoping this means that he does it again! Or that any of the all stars who watched last season try to copy what Russell did. Either way, sounds FUN!!
Every season since Exile Iland I believe, there have been hidden immunity Idols. It's been a continual thing because of the dynamic it brings to the game.
I would be allot more surprised if there wasn't hidden immunity Idols!
I'm excited to see how the All Stars use them!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Anybody watch Survivor last night ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Of course!! I never miss it!!
I'm so glad Rob stayed in the game!!! I was scared for him there for a while. His eyes didn't look right. After he got with it again, that whole challenge was won by him!! He held that entire block on his back to lift it up to the higher level! I'm just so impressed with him. He is the first to make fire with NO flint, then Building the shelter, then leading his tribe to victory. He is a natural born leader! I knew his laid back strategy wouldn't last! When you are called to lead, it's just in ya to do it!
Stephanie was to bossy this time around. I think that got her in real trouble. James must be on roids because he has never been so moody or talkative!!
Russell will work on getting rid of Boston Rob now that he knows how aggressive he is. Great job catching that chicken too! I'd rather eat chicken than fish anyday!
Looks like the heroes win the challenge next week! James dominates any physical challenge. Looks like Tom was trying to talk to James like a Dad would. In the previews he was telling him to be more gentle. Looks like Colby whips Boston Rob!! The previews make me believe the Heroes win next week!
Great show!
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:38 pm

Go Boston Rob!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Mystery Lover the Heroes seem to have some serious problems. I don't know if they can get it together enough to win a challenge. I think there are going to be some real problems with James.
If the villains maintain their ability to work together I think it will be difficult for the Heros to overcome it. Next week should be a very interesting show.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:58 pm

I agree with you 100% - However, No villian will be able to beat James in a head to head battle. This is next week's challenge. Just like Boston Rob won it for his team last night, I guarentee you the pure strength of James will win it for the heroes. The heroes do have problems, they STINK at puzzles, but when it comes to Physical challenges one on one, ain't no one going to beat James!
I say the Villians are going to tribal council next week. The only quesstion is, will they be smarter than the heroes were, and get rid of someone who will be to powerful later to beat, or will they make the heroes mistake and vote out someone who isn't a threat?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:17 pm

I think you are right about James. They aren't going to beat him unless there's a miracle. If they go to tribal council I hope they are smarter in choosing than what the Heroes were. I'm kind of divided on my thinking about this. I think that Boston Rob might be hard to get rid of later but I think they need him more right now. I think they might fall apart without him.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:25 pm

I'll bet that's what the other villians are thinking too! Torn: Boston Rob helps them to win. Get rid of him to soon, and now your the tribe going to tribal council. Keep him around past the merge, and this game is his! In my personal opinion, there is NO way the villians will allow Rob to get to the merge. He is a huge threat both physically and Stratigically. Russell will see to it, I'm sure. Russell is one of the best stratigists since Richard Hatch ( winner of season 1 ) and he knows a threat when he sees one. Did you hear his comment last night about Rob "thinking" he is controlling the game? Ya, Russell is to smart to keep Rob around. Keep your eyes on Russell!! He made it to the final 3 last season. He has what it takes to win this game. As far as I'm concerned, He did win last season!! America agreed, and gave him $100,000 for it!!
I Say, Go Russell!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:34 pm

Yes I did hear that comment. I really haven't gotten a good take on most of villians yet but there are three or four of them that I think are very smart and or devious. I think there could be a real battle of wits between Boston Rob and Russel.
It will be interesting to see who turns on who if they go to tribal council. It should be good next week.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:34 pm

Don't forget to watch tonight! I have a very good feeling that the villians are the ones going to tribal council tonight!
This is going to be good! The question is, will the villians ( who hate eachother ) get rid of a big fish, or an insignificant little guppy?
I'm so excited!!! This is going to be good! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Mystery Lover thanks for the reminder. I have a feeling that the Villains have gotten a little smug with themselves. I'm thinking that if they go to tribal council that there really isn't a good choice for them on who to vote out. Only bad and worse.
I only hope it isn't Coach, but I don't think he's in any real danger now.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next