Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:29 am

Mystery Lover I'm not going to be mad at you if Rob goes home. But I think if they are really smart they can beat Russell at his own game. The next couple of weeks should be very interesting.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:23 pm

Hi hatshepsut!
Here's the thing. If Russell's tribe wins immunity, he is there another week. If Russell has the hidden immunity idol, he's there another week. Each week gets him closer to the merge. Then it's individual immunity. Rob will not have enough time to get Russell out. I give Rob 2 weeks, and he is going home. That's considering the Heroes go to tribal next week, which I think they will.
If Russell has to play the idol, which I think he will, it only takes ONE vote to get rid of Rob. Russell will have Povarti voting for Rob, and anyone else he can. The person with the next majority amount of votes goes home. Just like what happened to Cirie.
My personal opinon, Rob is gone and Russell make it again to the final 3. But The heroes stink, so i think they will lose immunity next week. So Rob my have a few weeks left, but that's it.
The heroes aren't playing smart. Even the Host Jeff was surprised. Rupert and the others seem to be more concerned about what we will think of them, rather than playing the game for a Million bucks.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Mystery Lover did they show previews for next week ? I didn't see it. I think that the Heros will most likely go to tribal again. I think the others will probaly try to get rid of Tom again.

Russell I really think it will work against him that he has shown the rest of them that he is untrustworthy. That really wasn't smart on his part. If Russell did find the immunity I think it would be funny if the Villians didn't go back to tribal for a very long time.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:44 pm

ML...That is my concern...that the Heroes played smart this week and voted out a weak link in Cirie. Will they stay smart, though???? Huge concern. It did look in the previews that Candace was changing her allegiance and starting to look seriously at Colby and Tom.

As to the villains, I never said Russell was stupid. I said he MAY have outsmarted himself, by displaying his non-team colors. In fact, I gave him kudos for being sneaky in my post. The inside game is Russell versus Rob. Russell's entire game is contingent on finding that hidden immunity idol. Your point is well taken that the odds are in his favor with no one else looking. If he finds it, he clearly does have the upper hand and will oust Rob as his biggest threat. That will weaken his team, though as Rob has carried them in the challenges.

To this point the villains are playing smarter than the heroes for sure. This week should be interesting in who stays smart as a team...and thus strong as a team.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Unfortunately, I think the Heroes aren't going to continue being smart. I see them going to tribal next week and getting rid of either Colby or Tom, most likey Tom.
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:09 am

Unfortunately, ML...I think you may be right. 😢
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Ya... I'm sad. The previews show big James injured and they want us to believe is going home, but I think Tom is. But I would love it if James went home instead!!! We shall see tonight!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:42 pm

I'm afraid that Tom is going to be going home too. Tonights show should be really interesting.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:37 pm

The Heroes are causing their own demise. They are playing as if it's individual instead of team immunity.
It's TO EARLY to get rid of strong healthy players!! They are playing as if they are past the merge already. Not Smart At All!! Common sense... UGH! It's so frustrating.... common sense says to keep the guy that is healthy and can Run in challenges and perform without injury. James hobbles on that knee. There is no way he can run. Tom can. James is not a strong swimmer, Tom is, so let's vote off Tom instead?? Is there even one cell in their brains? They still have to think Team! At this rate, only the villans will be left.
Speaking of which... I know I am the only one who likes Russell around here, but he is playing the game! I love his strategy. He is making moves while everyone else plays. I loved his bold move, approaching his enemie's (Rob) ally Coach and trying to make him his ally instead. I knew Russell would find the idol. He is active in his game play and I respect that he plays the game. I loved it when he called it "Coach-Chee"
While everyone is at the beach doing Coach-Chee, I 'm out finding the idol!!! LOL! I was clapping for him!
It buys time. The fact that villians won, means Russell didn't have to use the Idol, so in a sense, it bought him another 2 weeks! If the Villians win again, that's another week he doesn't need to use it. Each week, we creep closer to the merge, and I hate to disappoint, but I guarentee you that Russell makes the merge and Rob doesn't. Rob is clueless when it comes to hidden idols because there weren't any in his season.
These all stars know Boston Rob. He is great to have for Team immunity challenges, BUT... you do not want him around for individual immunity because he will dominate the challenges. Russell is from the season just before this one. They don't know him as well. I promise that someone from Rob's allience will betray him to get rid of him before the merge. Russell using his idol to keep himself safe will be seen as an opportunity to bump off Rob before the merge.
Rupert and James I do not understand, and what is their beef with Tom? I lost respect for both, but especially for Rupert. He is playing an idiotic game!
I hope somehow Colby makes the merge and wins abunch of individual immunities to keep himself in the game.
I think The heroes will get rid of Candice next. She voiced her Smart opinion that it didn't make sense to vote off Tom and Keep James. JT already wanted her gone. I believe she is next.
The Villans are playing smart. I see all villans in the final 3.
Boston Rob week #1 told Jeff that there are to many egos on the heroes side and that was going to kill them. He was right.
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:44 pm

Stupidity once again reigns on Survivor...and I will be done with the show once more. It's like freaking lambs to the slaughter! Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 632275 ML...I agree with you one-hundred percent! You were right about everything that would transpire. Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 131224

The heroes with the exception of Colby and Candace are all ignorant fools. But BTW did you notice at the end of the show that Candace DID vote Tom off. Talk about wishy-washy. I don't understand the love for Rupert. He's an idiot and is going at this all wrong. How did he get far in the game when he played the first time?

I also agree that it will be all Villains in the final three. Coach is a fool...buying into Russell's trust. As soon as he's done with him, Russell with throw Coach out like an old shoe. The only one that I can see as having an ounce of a chance in upsetting Russell's apple cart is Parvati. I loved how she told Russell "I don't do coat tails." Hmmm...didn't she to a certain extent when she won? She is very sneaky...and is learning how Russell thinks. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:17 pm

I agree that Pavarti is sneaky, but so is Russell. I have every confidence that these 2 stay in a tight alliance with each other as far as it takes them.
I just hope Colby can hang in there and make it to the merge. He was a tough individual immunity challenge guy to beat. If he can make it to the merge, he can win that necklace for himself and stay in the game.
I'm hoping Candice is next. ( instead of Colby )
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:38 pm

I don't know how the Heroes could be so stupid to get rid of Tom instead of James. And I really wonder what the deal is with Rupert too, what's he so mad about. I think Colby will be next to go. I hope not but they all seem to be bent on making stupid choices. Do James, Amanda or JT really think The Villains wouldn't sacrifice them at first opportunity if they made it to the merge ? What do you think ?

Did I miss something or misunderstand something ? Did Coach make an alliance with Russell ? Didn't he already make an alliance with Tyson and Rob ? So what about the loyalty he was yakking about ? Is he really that crazy ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Ahhhh hatshepsut, my dear friend your just starting to see coach's tip of the iceburg! LOL!! Remember when Randy left? Coach said he was not writing that man's name down... until tribal council came! LOL!
I'm not sure that he is crazy, but strange, definitely! Very Happy
Apparently Coach was touched by the fact that Russell would honor him with the trust of telling him that he has found the idol, AND... that he wouldn't even mind giving it to Coach, should he need it later sometime. This made Coach re-think his Rob loyalties. VERY SMART on Russells part, very DUMB of Coach to believe him. NO way would Russell give Coach that idol. Pavarti maybe, but not Coach!
Candice said she wanted to vote out James, James knows this and is mad. Candice goes next for the Heroes.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:32 pm

Mystery Lover lol yes Coach is strange, that's just part of his charm. But he's got to be crazy or blind to believe Russell for even a second. I'll give it to Russell that it was a smart move. I think that if Coach buys into it he'll never redeem himself with the others.

After thinking about Candace some more I think you are right she'll be the next to go. Probably next week.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:42 am

This is why I give up on this show. I get tired of watching stupidity week after week. They're all idiots!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:04 am

Well I was kind of thinking that if these are the all stars, that implies they are the best. The best don't seem to know what the game is about and keep making stupid decisions. I thought it was going to be more like a game where they worked together and had a strategy to try to beat the other team. It seems like all there is to it is personal vendetta's against each other on one team and one person on ther other team trying to destroy the team. No I get tired of watching the stupidity too.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:40 pm

I'll never stop watching!! Being on the air 20 seasons says allot about the show!! A true fan ( Me ) never gives up! One side is playing stupid, but the other is playing very Smart. I love watching the different strategys unfold each week. I Love Russell! He alone is worth watching!! There are smart players on there, I guess it all depends who your rooting for! I think the challenges are great too! Tougher and more physical, but it should be for them they are the all stars. The game hasn't even started yet hatshepsut!! Watch the pros that are left take over and play the game!!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:57 pm

Mystery Lover half of my disappointment with the show right now is because of Coach. I won't desert him though. I have to keep watching to see what happens to him. And of course I was terribly disappointed that Tom got sent home, that was inevitable of course and I was pretty much resigned to his leaving. I just hope Colby can hang on. I just noticed Tyson the week before last and I'm getting a little interested in him as a player. And I've been watching I think her name is Jeri. She is tough. She takes some pretty hard hits and just keeps going. I'm thinking the show will get really interesting when they merge. At the rate the Heroes are going it shouldn't be long. Somehow I missed the previews again.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Jerri was slammed into that wooden post by Rupert, who says it was anaccident. Well, it sure looked intentional to me! I do not know what is wrong with him this time around. This is his 3rd time being back, and he isn't as lovable as the first 2 times, that's for sure.
Jerri got up from that slam, and just dusted herself off and didn't complain! I respected her for that. Plus she helped her team get that winning basket too. There is a funny story about her. She is a villian because the last 2 times she played everyone hated her! The audiance at the reunion and finale booed her off stage and she left! Colby played in both the seasons Jerri did and she screwed him over because she liked him, and he wasn't interested in her. The fist time he got her voted off, the second time she got him voted off. Who will get who this time? She seems a bit more likable that her other 2 seasons. If they both make the merge, it would be an unlikely alliance. No one would suspect those two bein in ca-hoots.
It does get better after rthe merge. Then it's no longer team immunity. The Statue of the idol goes away, and indivivual immunity is a necklace. There are always smarter people in the game. If there weren't, no one would win! Keep watching and don't let anyone discourage you! Very Happy
It keeps getting better!
ML
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:24 pm

I thought it looked like Rupert slammed her intentionally. I don't get whats with him. Colby and Jeri hmmmm. That might be interesting to see what happens. Sounds like there might be a pattern with Colby getting rid of girls who chase him. I really like Jeri she seems like a good player. But I think if Colby and Rupert make it to the merge they better watch out. Why did everyone one hate her ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Jerri's behavior in both her seasons were what made people not like her. She was (Is?) very into herself and it made us sick. She isn't all that gorgious, but she thought she was. She was so angery that Colby didn't find her attractive, she started acting like a jerk. She was very conceited. She hated that the audiance took Colby's side and not hers. She said some bad things in a tv guide interview, and Jeff the host said no one's twisting your arm if you want to leave... because she was disrespectful and mouthing off to the host Jeff too.
So she got up and left.
Then in the first all stars she returned in, she wanted her pound of flesh. So she wanted and got revenge against Colby and she did it in an ugly way. She kept making the game very personal and ugly. The audiance did, and still does love Colby and not her, so it will be interesting to see if she is still bitter toward him.
The more she acted that way, the more it just made her look bad. Colby being a class act, wouldn't fire back. He only answered when asked, and even then he chose his words carefully.
She seems a bit more mature this time around. She is older too, so maybe she has changed, i hope!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:16 pm

hmmm very interesting. Poor Jeri must have felt very humiliated. It took some courage to come back on the show I think. It is so sad that so often rejection turns to revenge. It does seem that she is different from that now. I hope so anyway. When is it that the teams merge. And if they go to merge without Russell using the immunity will he still keep the immunity or lose it.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Russell can keep the hidden immunity idol thru the merge all the way to the final 5. So if he uses it, it goes back in the game, if chooses not to, as long as he knows he is safe, he can hold on to it. He can also give it to someone if he chose to.
Now, what they used to do once the merge happens, is the 2 tribes have to decide which camp they want to stay on, OR Jeff may make them start at a new camp entirely. Which would mean they would have to make a new shelter too. They make up a new tribe name. Then one of the isolated islands becomes "Exile Island" and one, or 2 people are sent there until the next tribal council. That's where clues are given to where the next hidden immunity Idol is. I haven't heard anything about exile this year, so they may just re-hide Tom's at the merge, or before that at the heroes camp.
Getting sent to exile has it's ups and downs. If your sent before the idol is found, it's great that you have the opportunity to find it. It's bad if you are sent, and it's already been found.
While you are there, you are alone. You have no contact with your tribe, so you are out of the social loop. You have to find your own food and your own shelter. It's not easy. Most times it rains hard!
But I'm not sure they will be doing that this time. We will know after the merge.
I'm not sure if they merge at 10 or 12, I'll have to ask GreyFuss.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Well that sounds very tricky. It might be very interesting if Russell keeps the immunity till merge. I don't see how at the moment but would that help Rob at all if Russell kept the immunity till merge?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:01 pm

I do not think so. These 2 are out to get each other. It's who can get who first. Russell will outlast Rob.
I think Russell will use his Idol the next time he is in trouble, and Rob goes home instead.
Then, the used idols get re-hid and Russell could find them again. Like last season! He didn't even have the clues. It was before any clues were even given! He is so smart!
I will be sad to see Rob go though. He is also one of my favorites. He got ripped off on the first all stars. A bitter jury gave it to the girl he took to the end. But, then he married her! So in a way, he got the money and the girl! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next