Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Why do you hope it's not Coach?? Just out of curiousity... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:16 pm

lol Coach is my favorite. I love his devilish smile. As odd as it is, I think I like him because nobody else does. scratch

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:46 pm

hatshepsut, you must see him in his season!!! Honestly, you would laugh sooooo hard!
But, You seem to like the underdog, I can relate to that!! Just not Coach! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:01 pm

ML, he is so full of himself it gives me a good laugh. And when he tries the insight approach of himself I don't know whether to laugh or groan. Yes I very often do like the underdog. At least my other favorite is on the Hero's and I am afraid for him. affraid

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:17 pm

Who is your favorite on the Heroes? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:24 pm

Tom is my favorite on Hero's, he's my number 1 favorite. I'm afraid that James and a couple of others will be out to get him after last week.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:46 pm

I Like Tom too!! He was a force in his season of Palau. He dominated the challenges. After the merge, he couldn't be stopped! He won the million, and I remember feeling so happy that finally the person won who deserved it. Same when JT won. I was So happy! Very Happy
Last season Russell should have won, I really hope he wins this one. He deserves it! He is so great at strategy, and he was the only guy to find those hidden immunity Idols without any clues, even before he even knew if there were any!!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:55 pm

I just haven't paid enough attention to Russell to know whether I like him or not. I'll try to watch him more tonight.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:59 pm

Well, Russell is a villian, and very cocky, but, he is very smart!!! He was in the final 3 last season! My money is on him!
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:28 am

Omg!!! That was awesome!!!!!!!
I thought James was going to dominate the dojo for the heroes, and it was actually All of them!! Each one scored a point! that was a nice surprise!

Okay, Pavarti gets major cudos from me for turning everyone on Randy when Her name was on the chopping block! She even got Coach to write Randy's name down! That girl worked it!

hateshesut... Did you see how the producers are even mocking Coach? When he was doing his yoga thing at the beach and they put the sun around his head??!! To funny!
Tell me you saw the previews for next week? The hidden immunity idols are in play!! This is Great!! Both camps now have one and they will be searching for them like crazy. The next tribal councils will be blindsides!!! If the person who finds it doesn't tell anyone they have it, and then they use it... the person who thought they were safe and sitting pretty are voted out totally unexpectedly. I guarentee you a big blindside is coming!
Also, if Russell is as sharp as last season he will find the hidden immunity again! Then Boston Rob will be blind sided and going home!! Boston Rob didn't have these idols in the game in his seasons, so he will not know what to expect. I can see it already... Boston Rob gets his alliance to vote out Russell, Russell gets his alliance to write down Robs name, and then Russell pulls out that Idol, and the rule is, the person with the next majority of votes - goes home. bye bye Rob!
Dang! This is going to be good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:56 am

Mystery Lover yes I saw, it made me so sad for Coach. There's more to him than people realize, I think.

They made a big mistake tonight. I think some of them are going to regret it pretty quick.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:37 pm

Okay...I watched it last night. I was very impressed with the cohesiveness of the Heroes tribe. They worked as a team to catch that chicken...and I think it spilled over to the challenge. They willed each other to victory! They need to keep that up. Of course it's usually the puzzles that get them messed up because they start talking versus doing and that's when they fall apart. Hopefully, they'll remember what got them victory!

Seeing the previews though...and their individual searches for the hidden immunity idol...doesn't give me hope.

Villians tribe is getting interesting. There is so much devisiveness there early on. Russell is clever...and nothing but trouble. Sandra is funny. ("That machete just grew feet.") Pavarti is doing what she did her first time out. Flirt and get away with anything.

Hat...one of the reasons I gave up on this show is I was tired of watching the all out stupidity of the members of the tribe...voting out the wrong person when they had it right the first time...and they end up losing. 😢
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:04 pm

jkeerie don't tell Mystery Lover or GreyFuss but I'm thinking likeSurvivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 1 you. That was really stupid last night, most of them knew they should get rid of Pavarti and didn't, just a big mistake. Makes me think they are more interested in love affairs. Russell is definitely trouble. He needs to go. How in world hiding that machete could be beneficial to the tribe or him is beyond me. Unless he blames it in someone else. Don't tell Mystery Lover but after watching Coach last night and the previews I like him even better. I think the Villains are now in danger of falling apart.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:13 pm

Hatshepsut, Coach... affraid Don't make me break out those capital letters!! LOL!! He is Sooo weird!!! He needs everyone to like him. Now he's crying? Oh Yuck! Someone call the Wa-mbulance! He needs to man up and grow a pair! Sorry but I can't wait until his elimination!!
I agree 100% that they got rid of the wrong person last night, but I tip my hat to Pavarti!!! She saved herself!! She was as good as gone!! She made them keep her! That's awesome gameplay!! I respect that allot. She didn't give up, and she fought, and she stayed!

The heroes looked panicy in next weeks previews. If I was to guess, they are going to tribal council and they were shown indivdually looking for that hidden immunity idol like their lives depended on it!

Remember Russell isn't a slime in real life. He is playing the game! I seriously see him in the finals again!!! He has what it takes!!
He isn't in puppy love with Pavarti either. Russell is a very happily married man. I saw his wife on the finale last season.
Russell took a girl with him to the end last season too. This is how he plays.
Also last season, he took all the water canteens and dumped them out, and he burned peoples socks. Now he has hid the machette.
He wants the tribe to argue amoung themselves, be weaker than he, so in challenges he does better, and the focus for elimination is on someone else.
Like it or not my friends, Russell will be in the finals. He will get out Boston Rob. Why? because Russell just like last season, will find the hidden immunity idols without clues, and way before anyone else. Russell will allow Rob to think he's got him, and at that moment - While Rob is still gloating, Russell pulls out that Idol and is safe. Russell's allies write down Robs name, and he goes home.

No matter how much you may not like someone, if they are great players, ya have to give it to them. Russell maybe cocky, but he knows the game! He is an excellent stratigist, and he is going to the end! I just hope he doesn't get ripped the way he did last season. But at least America gave him the $100, 000 for being the best player! If he does get ripped off again, I'll bet he gets awarded another $100, 000 from America.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:12 pm

Mystery Lover I know that Coach may seem wierd but I think they just misunderstand him. And he cries wow. He's a dragon slayer ML, a dragon slayer.

I just don't think Russell's strategy at this point is the best. If I understand it right you want your team strong and working together and putting the other team in a position where they have to merge with your team. It looks to me like the villians better remember that Parviti has an alliance on the Hero side.

I really try not to look at who they are in real. Who they are in the game is more interesting I think. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:52 pm

LOL!! Hatshepsut! Coach???!!! Dragon Slayer? I think he needs to slay a few personal dragons first!!
Have you ever heard his stories??? There's like a zillion of them, and none of them are true. I have to see if I can find some and give you a true look into this dragon slayer you have come to love! I'll post you a link if I can!
Or Whach his season on line. I like you to much to let you believe him!!! Lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:23 pm

Mystery Lover you mean to tell me Coach isn't a Dragon Slayer Shocked You mean those gazillion stories aren't true Shocked Shocked You mean he isn't an adventurer extraordinaire Shocked Shocked Shocked Why Why I am truly shocked.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:56 pm

lol! He'd make a good looking vampire, but then, I'm sure he's done that...5 , 10 times!! lol!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:06 am

Hmmm a vampire yesss he would make a good looking vampire Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 2

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:23 pm

The Pharoah Queen and Dragon Slayer sitting in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G... LOL!!!

He will not win this game, but, he may make the merge. scratch
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Hmmm Coach makes it to merge, it's possible.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:24 pm

I'm Soooo excited about tonight!! The hidden immunity Idols go into play!! Russell's time to shine!! Remember if an Idol gets played, Jeff the host, takes it, and it gets re-hidden, so it's back in the game!! Now things get even more interesting!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:23 am

OMG! They finally weren't idiots!!!! The stupidiest thing the Heroes could have done was to vote out Tom or Colby...two of their strongest members.
The smartest play is to avoid...I repeat avoid...the tribal council. Let the other team weaken themselves...dwindle their numbers...and enter the merge with the manority. Sadly too many of the tribes in prior seasons are imbeciles...and play the individual game too soon. Thank God J.T. was smart! James, Candace, and Amanda, and even Rupert...are foolish. That's being kind. They're dumber than dirt. Cirie was the weakest link on the tribe. She's useless in challenges and is only good at manipulation. That's how she gets through the game and she needed it this time around. Tom saw that and fortunately was able to persuade JT. Smile

Now for the Villains. Russell may have outsmarted himself. Rob has them thinking "team." Smart play until the merge. I'm very impressed with his play. The best thing that could happen to their team is to vote out Russell. He's not a team player and you know what...he won't stab you in the back. He'll face you and stab you right in the chest...and you still won't see him coming! Neutral
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:59 pm

jkeerie I agree the Heroes finally got smart. I think it might put Tom in a precarious position though if James finds the immunity. I don't think any of them are smart enough to figure out that they need Tom and Colby. I wouldn't trust JT as far as I could throw a baby elephant.

I think that Russell has outsmarted himself too. I just haven't quite figured out how they can counter it if he finds the immunity. He's out to get Rob I think and doesn't see that they need Rob.

Just my thoughts at the moment anyway.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:47 pm

Sorry my friends, but I highly disagree. Just because Russell is hated, doesn't mean he is stupid and not getting to the end of this game.
Here's what I see. Russell will find the hidden immunity idol. It's just a matter of time. Okay, the Heroes aren't very smart, ans I see them going back to tribal council next week with either Tom or Colby as the sacrafice. This buys Russell another week. He finds the Idol. Rob tells everyone to vote out Russell, and Povarti votes for Rob. Russell plays his Idol and ROB goes home. I guarentee it! Russell gets out Rob!
Plus how stupid of Rob to keep the WHOLE tribe from looking for the idol!!! This leaves the door wide open for Russell to find the idol, because he now has no competition, thanks to Rob. You will see, it's Rob who shoots himself in the foot with that act. It's Rob who outsmarted himself!!
Now do not be mad at me in a few weeks when Rob goes home, at the hands hands of Russell, who uses that idol!!
Russell is on a team that's winning! They can't get rid of him if they do not need to go to tribal!!
Anyway, when it happens remember this post!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!   Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20 "Heroes Verses Villians Chat!!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next