Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)

Go down 
+21
winfrey
emmanuel5
Gonchi
Taio
mindysue
Mullane
AlienBZ
gruefeeder
HandsFree
Ugur
Jen
Camaro
Lady Kestrel
jkeerie
mbday630
GreyFuss
AngDMC
Faust
lakerz
hatshepsut
Gelert
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:52 pm

Um, I just went back to photobucket now and there's still no way that I can upload my image of a game that just arr - photobucket changed their format/look. I clicked on the bulk uploader link but this never stops loading - it 's taking forever to load. Ang, am wondering if you might be able to help me with this new changed photobucket?

Yesterday I was awake for 36 hours when I made that post last night but today I feel better having got a good night's sleep.

EDIT - just signed up at ImageShack and uploaded the photo successfully - here it is - the game I just bought. More may be on the way via a trade.

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 Ihnmaims

I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream

I wonder if this game might be good therapy for these who are down in the dumps??
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:08 pm

I don't think I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream is the kind of game that you could call good therapy for those down in the dumps scratch

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:21 pm

LOL Hats..No kiddin.. Laughing

K..I am so glad you got some sleep . Sure I can help you. I just can't figure out why photobucket isn't being very cooperative. You have used them in the past and the new format should be better not worse. Sad
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:53 am

I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream would be a good candidate for a game to kind of depress and disturb a person more than anything else, hehe. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on the game after you play through it.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Congrats on getting the game K !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Hi K..I have an extra IHNMAIMS strat guide if you are interested. I may have an extra mouse pad..I'll look. Since you didn't get the boxed version..the mouse pad is an inlay on the front of the box. Smile

P.S. I received my first strat guide from Mr. Ellison. He is from my home city and went to college here at OSU.He signed it and wrote little notes with my name on several pages. Witty fellow. Smile Of course that guide is now sealed in plastic. It is one of my most thrilling possesions. He also sent the book, a graphic novel and mouse pads.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:46 pm

Very cool Ang !! The closest I can come to that , is a signed comic (signed by the editor) adapted from the Beauty And The Beast tv show .
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:54 pm

Cool Faust..I loved that show! Smile
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:55 pm

So did I ! Unless I'm mistaken , the show still airs on occasion , on the sci-fi & chiller channels (directv) .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:39 am

lakerz wrote:
I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream would be a good candidate for a game to kind of depress and disturb a person more than anything else, hehe. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on the game after you play through it.

What if the people in the game aren't real humans (if the game came true) but computerized androids (like Star Trek's Data only they have human emotion chips inside them) that are programmed to act like a human and display emotion? I haven't played it yet but I gave it some thought and I came up with the idea of the people in the game being robots rather than actual people. I'm thinking of approaching the gameplay from this angle.

Also someone on GameTZ wants to sell me Welcome To The Future for $20 + S + H, and I was thinking of taking him up on his offer - asked him if he can hold it for 2 wks until my birthday but he said he can only hold it for another 2 or 3 days. I searched Amazon and found a copy for $3.98 + S & H listed by pcgames-replay as "like new", so I grabbed the game b/c I think this game is hard to find.

And I found Lighthouse the Dark Being selling for as low as $1.75 and up at Amazon but I didn't buy it I'm just going to to put it in my Amazon cart and wait until Aug 2 to order it. I'm also hoping to get Comer someday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:20 am

Hello - anyone here in the Spend, Spend, Spend thread here at AP?

Just wanted to tell you guys that 2 more games arrived - one was a pre-birthday gift from Ang (thanks, Ang) here at AP -

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 Paris1313

The pre-B-day gift from Ang;

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 Foreverworlds

Game I received in trade from someone at GB.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:04 pm

Congrats on the games !!
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:53 pm

I enjoyed playing Paris 1313, except for the fiddly open the letter puzzle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:15 pm

2 more arrivals to the future IyIMeeMe Palace, Pointers! They are:

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 Welcometothefuture

and

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 Secretsoftheluxor

I already cropped/resized both of these photos to 640 x 480 before I posted them here at AP, but I guess it takes some time for the edited images to show up both on photobucket and here at AP, so be patient, guys.

This WTTF could be yet another of these unknown games that I had 15 yrs. ago but had gotten rid of because at that time I lacked game walkthroughs, didn't know they even existed, or that these gaming sites even existed, and didn't pay too much attention to the title/box/jewelcase image/title. But I will know once I install it and start playing it.

Last edited by K515 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:28 pm

I have Welcome to the Future and Secrets of the Luxor in beautiful big boxes.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:28 am

Oh, you Pointers are so lucky to be able to get these games in their boxes - all I got is them in JC or paper sleeves.

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 Itsthatunknowngameigotridof10yrsago

Anyway - here's a screenshot of Welcome To The Future's opening screen at start of gameplay. It's that unknown game that I got at a computer show but had gotten rid of as I got hopefully stuck in it/unable to advance b/c of lack of a w/t (this was mentioned in my latest post above Hat's post), all without paying too much attention to the title - but as soon as I saw it on Amazon, I dimly recalled the Blue Sky thingy, so I knew that this was that unknown game that I started wanting back a year (May 2009) ago when I thought it's title was Ringworld or Ring.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:54 am

Nice finds K. I also have WTTF in the big box. I did see them for sale boxed recently. I have been looking for a boxed Secrets of the Luxor. Ill krrp looking, Smile
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:17 am

Hi Ang. I looked for Secrets of the Luxor for a very long time before finally finding it a few months ago. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you in your search. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:12 am

Hi A-Peers's

Just wanted to show you another new arrival to Castle GreyFuss. This one has eluded me for quite some time but has finaly made it to the dungeon.

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 IMGP4215
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:25 am

Oh GreyFuss what an absolutely fantastic find. Beautiful box. Very rare. Lucky you Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:20 am

That's a terrific find, GF!
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:28 am

ohhh. that tree of life game looks like something I would like. i have Ark of Time and Secrets of the luxor. Lets us know what you think about the Tree of life game.
Back to top Go down
gruefeeder
Opportunist Explorer
gruefeeder

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:57 am

I've never even heard of that game, Greyfuss.
I found some screenshots for it here
http://www.piri.net/en/ptesen.html
It looks like it's full of puzzles.
Let us know how you like it.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:16 am

Thank you gruefeeder for the link. It looks interesting.

Piri: The Explorer Ship was made in 1998. It might be a little obscure. It is very rare. You can also read a little about the game found at Adventure Points data base found Here and Piri in the data base. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:01 am

I tracked down a boxed copy of Piri maybe a year or so ago. I installed it on my older WinXP computer, and it played pretty good except was glitchy on the opening movie for some reason. Luckily, the game gave the option to skip the movie so the game wouldn't crash on me. I'm looking for others to play through this game because I couldn't progress very far at all! And no walkthroughs that I could find either. There is this big database of information that one can sort through giving all kinds of facts about Piri and the era he lived in. There must be a way to input map coordinates to travel around and explore, but I admit to being flummoxed. So until I get some help from other players, I'm stuck on this (unmoving) ship, haha. I guess I'm not much of an explorer after all. Laughing

K515: That WTTF game looks interesting. I picked it up quite a while back but for whatever reason it has remained on my "to play" list. I hope you enjoy it. And happy birthday by the way! That is very sweet of Ang to send you a birthday game! By the way Ang, my b-day is on Jan 23rd if you want to file that lil' tidbit away. <wink> rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next