Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)

Go down 
+21
winfrey
emmanuel5
Gonchi
Taio
mindysue
Mullane
AlienBZ
gruefeeder
HandsFree
Ugur
Jen
Camaro
Lady Kestrel
jkeerie
mbday630
GreyFuss
AngDMC
Faust
lakerz
hatshepsut
Gelert
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:16 am

lakerz wrote:
By the way Ang, my b-day is on Jan 23rd if you want to file that lil' tidbit away. <wink> rendeer

Lol lakerz..I will sure keep that in mind. Wink
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Thanks all. I was pretty giddy about Piri showing up at my door. Thank you Gruefeeder for the Piri link as it had downloadable music from the game. I had started the game and realized that it would take a little more dedicated time to play than I have right now so it is on the pile of to be played games.

I am also giddy about this big box game that was found at the gates of Castle GreyFuss recently. Take a look and see if you like
Cool

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 IMGP4219
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Now, I am jealous. Grrrr!
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:56 pm

Oh yes GreyFuss I like it very much. Absolutely beautiful box. Another fantastic find for you GreyFuss Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:07 am

Gelert...you mean I have a game that you don't have?.....I can't believe it. You are just being nice to me. I am anxious to try Biosys out but have a quite a few in front of it for now and I don't want to get too involved in a game because I am saving myself for Rhem 4.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:11 am

Nope! One of many I don't have GreyFuss. Been after it for a while in a lovely box. A cracking find. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Jen
Opportunist Explorer
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:14 am

Biosys is an awesome find! That was one of those games that I actually wanted to play, but by the time I ever heard of it it was already rare.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:26 am

Wow, that's a cool box for Biosys Greyfuss! I score Biosys off ebay several years back, but just in the jewel case. I'm pretty sure I've never seen that box before so definitely a unique score for you. You're really on a roll! Let me know when you choose to fire up Piri and spend some quality time on it ok? I think I will need your help in making progress. Same with you Gelert...if you haven't really tried playing through it yet, we should coordinate our brainpower to tackle it together. I don't see any kind of walkthrough put out for it, so it's up to us!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:18 am

Thanks Lakerz

I have to gloat again with a new baby that has arrived. I have been after a big box of this game forever. The box is very hard to find as is the Diary. I enjoyed playing this game. I hope you all don't mind me showing off these gems as I am pretty proud of them.

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 IMGP4222
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 IMGP4226
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:58 am

Very nice find GreyFuss Smile I bet you are doing the happy dance now Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 927807

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
HandsFree
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
HandsFree

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:56 am

And I threw away the box. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:49 am

Dang, that is another game I got off ebay just in the jewel case. As everyone knows, it is 100X easier to get a game without the box, but not nearly as satisfying. That's a really nice find for sure. Dang, both 'Golden Gate' and 'Biosys' boxed in the same week. Whenever you start giving out admissions to the public for admittance to GreyFuss Castle, I want to be invited okay?
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:40 pm

GF..FABULOUS FINDS!!!! Just beautiful... Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 131224 **sigh**
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Where do you find these fabulous boxed copies, GF? And you must be l-o-a-d-e-d with money to spend on games! I'm starting to wish I lived in your castle - or is your castle really a palace, GF?
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:43 pm

K515 wrote:
Where do you find these fabulous boxed copies, GF? And you must be l-o-a-d-e-d with money to spend on games! I'm starting to wish I lived in your castle - or is your castle really a palace, GF?

Actually it is the wayward adventure gamers that lay these rare games at my feet when they have lost there way and wandered into the shadows of Castle GreyFuss. Simply a bribe so this Grue wont make a smorgasborg of their carcass,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:08 am

GreyFuss wrote:
wayward adventure gamers that lay these rare games at my feet
To be serious, GF, who are these "wayward adventure gamers"? Where do you find/meet them?

GreyFuss wrote:
bribe so this Grue
Do you mean people bribe you by giving you games? Or do you bribe people to give you games?

Come on now, GF, please be serious and tell me the truth. Maybe I'd like to get my hands on some of these games, also - even if you'll have to spill the beans to me in a PM.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:34 am

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 Lol-045
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 5:10 am

Many sources want to keep their business private between themselves. Seems if they wanted to go public..they would post their games. Smile
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:21 pm

AngDMC wrote:
Many sources want to keep their business private between themselves. Seems if they wanted to go public..they would post their games. Smile

That makes sense .
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Are we going to have to post our Grue warning again ?

K515 as GreyFuss said these are 'adventure gamers' who enter the dark shadows and rooms of GreyFuss Castle and other places without their lantern, candle, matches or flashlight. They are lucky indeed that they had an offering for the Grue that would save their lives. I myself have been on many adventures and stumbled upon the bones of 'adventurers' who weren't so lucky when meeting with the Grue. Lets just breath a sigh of relief that for the moment GreyFuss is willing to take rare games or we would be walking around knee deep in bones again.

K515 finding and collecting rare games is very serious and time consuming to most collectors and when one finds a good source one is most likely to keep that source private.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:39 am

I have a couple more arrivals that I have to show off. Both games coming from Access Software and are created by Chris Jones and Aaron Conner. I must admit that I always get a good feeling inside whenever I see Tex Murphy....errr....but not in a homosexual way...Ahem....How about dem Bears Embarassed

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 IMGP4257
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 IMGP4260

Last edited by GreyFuss on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:36 am

GreyFuss we are glad for that clarification.

Your two new arrivals are fantastic. Isn't The Martian Memorandum just a little difficult to find in a box ? They are both big boxes aren't they ? You must be having a wonderful time inspecting them Smile

hatshepsut

Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:01 pm

Very Nice GF!! They are simply beautiful!!

Ok..Here it is...

The Journey To Wild Divine.
.. Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 A049 Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 A049 Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 A049

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 CIMG1357
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 CIMG1355
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:10 pm

Very very nice Ang cheers

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Those are nice finds, GF!

Now calm down, Ang. ~~~Om mani padme hum~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next