Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)

Go down 
+21
winfrey
emmanuel5
Gonchi
Taio
mindysue
Mullane
AlienBZ
gruefeeder
HandsFree
Ugur
Jen
Camaro
Lady Kestrel
jkeerie
mbday630
GreyFuss
AngDMC
Faust
lakerz
hatshepsut
Gelert
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:35 pm

FAR OUT!!! Is it that obvious?
lol..No never been.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:37 am

GreyFuss wrote:
Haight Ashbury in the Sixties

What is this game all about? I never, ever, ever heard of it. Where did you get all these goodies, GF?

I go on Amazon, ebay, and Half.com mostly for my goodies.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:44 am

AlienBZ wrote:
GreyFuss wrote:

What is this game all about? I never, ever, ever heard of it.

Its in the Adventure Point Data base that Gelert works so hard to keep up with for us.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:49 am

AlienBZ wrote:
GreyFuss wrote:

Where did you get all these goodies, GF?

"Actually it is the wayward adventure gamers that lay these rare games at my feet when they have lost there way and wandered into the shadows of Castle GreyFuss. Simply a bribe so this Grue wont make a smorgasborg of their carcass." affraid
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:08 am

Note to self - No coffee stops at Castle GreyFuss
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:31 am

Ok!! My internet is finally back and working at my house. This is going to be a big one. It is all the things I have recieved over the last month and a bit (minus the Kiyeko I already posted).

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 DSC00205
Jolly Rover - I noticed there are Edna and Harvey copyright details on the back cover of this.
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 DSC00206
Maniac Mansion - I grew up playing the NES version, wanted to give this one a go next time I play it.
Drowned God - Second attempt at getting this game. The first copy I bought got lost in the mail from America Sad
IHNMAIMS - Hard to find at a good price - This one is a little damaged
Comer - Got it for half the price I seen a copy go for just a month ago.
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 DSC00207
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 DSC00208
Fatty Bear's Birthday Suprise - I know everyone is jealous of this one, just calm down.
Daedalus Encounter - Interesting box.
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 DSC00209
Hyperman - Did this game come in a big box?

I better get playing.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Good haul! Smile I've never heard of Fatty Bear's. Will check that out.

Edit. Yes. Hyperman came in a big box. With some sort of extra if I remember. Glasses, or something (??). Will try and dig mine out if no-one posts theirs first.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:58 pm

Excellent haul Mullane. You are amassing quite a collection, I believe you have the fever. I particularly love the Drowned God and Robot City big boxes. You do realize that with all the games you have to play that before you know it you may wake up one day and be 50 years old.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Just checked the GB review of Drowned God. The review said it's not an easy game to get a hold of, but I found a bunch of them (used) on Amazon, so I bought a copy - it was listed as "like new".

Now I'll say that the total price for the game was $12.99 - this makes up for the deal I missed out on back when I had a post in the AP Trading Center

Gelert, I did not see Drowned God in your AP Adventure Database.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:19 pm

Drowned God here and here Drowned God in AP Data base.

Very nice arrivals Mullane. I love my big box Drowned God Smile

hatshepsut

Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:23 pm

AlienBZ wrote:

Gelert, I did not see Drowned God in your AP Adventure Database.

It's there and has been from the beginning AlienBZ.
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:44 pm

I do enjoy looking at this thread... ya'll have some very very nice looking games Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Folks, in case my copy of Drowned God (from Amazon.com) does not have a manual (it contains the solution to the chalice/flames in the Knight's Templar puzzle) this solution is not in the w/t's I looked at, is there a way that I can get a copy of the manual or at least the solution to the chalice/flames in the Knight's Templar puzzle?

I tried checking at replacementdocs.com, but they don't have a copy of this manual.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:26 pm

When you get Drowned God if it doesn't have the manual then ask for help with the puzzle in the Adventure Game S.O.S. thread.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Unicorn
Wanderer's Apprentice
Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:39 pm

I just bought:

The Next Big Thing - Campain Edition
The Black Mirror - Collectors Edition Very Happy
Lost Horizon
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Very nice buys Unicorn. You are so lucky to get them Smile I'm still trying to get my own copy of Lost Horizon. The Next Big Thing looks good. Tell us about it when you play it Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Mullane wrote:
Hyperman - Did this game come in a big box?

Here's what 'The Adventures of Hyperman' comes with Mullane . .

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 The_ad10

Parts of this are sealed and I haven't yet played it.
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Gelert wrote:
Good haul! Smile I've never heard of Fatty Bear's. Will check that out.

I remember playing a demo of it when I was quite young. I believe it is similar to the Pajama Sam (and Freddi Fish, Putt-Putt) games, so nothing to get too excited about, unless you like them of course.

GreyFuss wrote:
You are amassing quite a collection, I believe you have the fever. You do realize that with all the games you have to play that before you know it you may wake up one day and be 50 years old.
The fever indeed. I also collect console rpgs (bigger collection that my pc adventures
Twisted Evil ) So probably more like 120 years old. People live that long, dont they?

And thanks for posting that pic Gelert. Now I know what I'm looking for.

Nice buys Unicorn. I am jealous of Germany getting lots of new adventures first.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:34 pm

Mullane wrote:
I am jealous of Germany getting lots of new adventures first.

What?? I thought it was the UK getting boatloads of these new adventures first?
Back to top Go down
Jen
Opportunist Explorer
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Mullane, Ceremony of Innocence is a beautiful piece of software. I had it and gave it away and now I wish I had it back again. It's more of an interactive story than a game, but wow, very moving.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Do you like these?

AYAOTD is sealed

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 IMGP6017
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 IMGP6002
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 IMGP6011
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Sweet finds Greyfuss !
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Thanks Mr Faust

Its hard enough to find Are you Afraid of the Dark in its original big box let alone a new/sealed one I think. And Opsys is hard to find just a Jewel case one so I am tickled to have its big box also.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Wow very nice new additions GreyFuss. I love those big boxes Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Nice GreyFuss! Loving the Opsys box.

I also have some more new arrivals.
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 DSC00219
Both new and sealed - Cost = 1x Arm & 1x Leg
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 DSC00222
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 DSC00225
Chewy - German Box and the english version in JC. I cheated again, but I like this box better than the US release.
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 DSC00213
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next