Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)

Go down 
+21
winfrey
emmanuel5
Gonchi
Taio
mindysue
Mullane
AlienBZ
gruefeeder
HandsFree
Ugur
Jen
Camaro
Lady Kestrel
jkeerie
mbday630
GreyFuss
AngDMC
Faust
lakerz
hatshepsut
Gelert
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:25 am

Thanks Gee

Now I see why I might not have heard of it before.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:39 am

New babies for the game nursery. Little Johnny is new/shrinkwrapped.

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 IMGP5838
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 IMGP5855
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 IMGP5845
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 IMGP5863
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:49 am

GreyFuss absolutely beautiful new deliveries to your nursery. Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:53 am

Nice GreyFuss. What time is pick-up at your nursery?
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:43 am

Very very nice GF. They all look fabulous. Coochi coo !!
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:47 pm

Really nice GreyFuss.

Love the Waxworks and Johnny Rock box art. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:14 pm

Be sure to change your new baby's dirty diapers often Greyfuss !
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:56 am

Gelert wrote:

Not as sweet as my Mrs Gelert on her exercise trampoline though !!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Ah geez, Gelert, your wife better have a good sense of humor .... or else you're going to get it but good with that crack, hahaha
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:25 pm

"Ah geez, Gelert, your wife better have a good sense of humor .... or else you're going to get it but good with that crack, hahaha"

We both do. That's part of why we're 'us'. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:50 pm

I never, never thought I would have a mint big box of this game let alone have the game at all...

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 IMGP5884
Back to top Go down
HandsFree
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
HandsFree

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:52 pm

That's not fair. You don't even like cartoon games! Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 534817
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Very Very Nice and in great condition. Mine has a ratings sticker on the top corner Sad
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:56 pm

HandsFree wrote:
That's not fair. You don't even like cartoon games! Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 534817

lol! lol! lol! I was wondering who would be the first to say that Laughing You are right though HandsFree, I wont be playing the game. You don't have to be a painter to own a rare painting....do you?
Back to top Go down
HandsFree
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
HandsFree

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:04 pm

I also think it's weird to spend a fortune on a Picasso if you don't like the painting...
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Where did you manage to find it GreyFuss?
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:09 pm

HandsFree wrote:
I also think it's weird to spend a fortune on a Picasso if you don't like the painting...

Hmmm....that makes sense...but...I do like adventure games Cool

Mullane...this game was left in the shadows of Castle GreyFuss from an adventure gamer who wandered into the wrong area.....needless to say I let him go, but didn't let him leave. After all, he might have more of these treasures.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:39 pm

WOW
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Double WOW That is fantastic box art. Very nice find GreyFuss Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
emmanuel5
Opportunist Explorer
emmanuel5

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:41 am

That's really a collector's item, Greyfuss! cheers

I have a french and a german version of "The Orion Burger" in my collection but no english version I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:55 pm

Just got this today via a trade on GB -

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 Shiverspcgame
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:30 pm

Ahhh...Shivers. One of my favorite games filled with great memories and the best musical score of any games. The songs still resonate through me. Way to go ABZ
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Some lost adventures left these at the Grue's gates this morning.

After all the years I spent trying to attain a big box of Darkseed II I never knew it was a trapezoidal box? Were all of them like this? And what was the removable small box on the front for? Its looks good but not big enough for the JC or manual. Was there something else in it?

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 IMGP5951
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 IMGP5952
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 IMGP5923
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 IMGP5935
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:17 pm

GreyFuss those are just incredible finds. Awesome boxes Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:00 am

Shivers, that brings back some great memories! AlienBZ, I hope you enjoy every moment playing through that one. It's one of the few games that I just refused to ever consult a walkthrough when playing through because all of the puzzles seemed fair, with only one really causing me frustration.

GreyFuss, I don't know why you keep surprising me with your big box findings but somehow you do! That Orion Burger looks like it just came off the store shelf. As for Darkseed II, I'm not sure if there is anything contained inside the square box in the middle. My copy is still shrinkwrapped (for now), but now you have me curious. Next time I come across it, I will find out for myself.
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:53 am

Dark Seed has the same style box, GF, and there was nothing in the insert box. I think it was just an easy way to create an unusual box with a Giger feeling to it. I've been looking for the Mac version of DS 2 for quite some time. I did watch a playthrough of it, but I'd like to play it myself someday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next