Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Game Are You Playing Now

Go down 
+27
zobraks
SweetDalilah
Mullane
bonsai
AlienBZ
mbday630
SuperEdy
Andromus
Igor Hardy
Ugur
Suvek
Camaro
lakerz
Faust
mindysue
diatribal deity
Magoozelle
jkeerie
HandsFree
Mystery Lover
Jen
AngDMC
Lady Kestrel
winfrey
GreyFuss
Gelert
hatshepsut
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:26 am

earlier today on this so-called "End of the World" date talk (I don't believe it) that's floating around on TV lately I was able to distract myself for 5 hours straight continuing and finishing up the first chapter of The Black Mirror game.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 12:43 am

Played Black Mirror chapter 3 up to just before getting the EX - 52 chemical solution for Richard at the local pizza shop that's a mile from our house.
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:41 pm

I am currently playing "Diamonds in the Rough". One of the toughest 3rd person adventures of the last five years. A very intriguing and interesting game!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:25 am

I agree with you tsampikos. Diamonds in the Rough was a tough game.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:52 am

I really wanted to be able to finish Diamonds in the Rough as I think the "Thought" puzzling was unique and interesting however it became toooo much after a while. It felt overwhelming and I was doing way too much of trying everything on anything and lost interest. I really thought that it was a good idea if it was mixed with more conventional adventure problem solving. I think I will give it another try at some point though.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:26 am

The puzzles were a bit overwhelming but I wanted to know what was going on so much I just kept at it till the end.

Just finished The Journey Down chapter 1. A bit short but a good game. I enjoyed playing it very much.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
emmanuel5
Opportunist Explorer
emmanuel5

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:40 pm

I rented "The Walking Dead" from my local videostore for the weekend but I liked it so much that I decided to keep it for a few days more. It's the PS3 version, as the PC version hasn't been released in Greece yet. But even if the PC version is finally released in Greece, I'm not going to buy it anyway, as it's probably going to use steam activation and I don't much like steam... actually I hate steam. I hope that Steambox fails miserably, steam goes out of business and Gabe Newell ends up living on the streets ("hey, buddy, spare some change for a gaming vet?"). Anyway, the game is great and even if you're not familiar with the comic or the TV series, give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:11 am

Glad you like the game emmanuel5. I have several games on Steam that I couldn't get anywhere else. I don't know how difficult it is to get games there where you live. But here where I live it becomes more difficult to find games everyday. If it wasn't for places like Steam there are some games that I wouldn't be able to get. So I hope they stay in business a very longtime.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
emmanuel5
Opportunist Explorer
emmanuel5

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:31 pm

Yes, all right, I was just joking. Wink I don't really hate steam... just the on-line activation and the fact that you have to install every damn update there is in order to play a game, even if it's useless. You feel like playing the single-player campaign of "Half-Life 2" for an hour or two? Sure, OK, but first you have to download 2-3 GB of server updates, multiplayer maps, new skins, balancing patches etc. that add absolutely nothing to the single-player experience. For people like me, who play videogames for only a few hours a week and have no interest in multiplayer, it's extremely annoying to have to wait for all this crap; just when all the activations and updates are over and the game is finally playable, you look at the clock and you find out that you have about half an hour before it's time to turn off your computer and go to bed or leave for work or sth.

That's the reason I never buy PC games anymore (just some old, used game that doesn't require steam or internet connection to install and play) and if I really like a game, like "The Walking Dead" for example, I'd rather spend my money on the PS3 or the X-BOX version, where I can just put the disk in the console and start playing, instead of waiting for ages for the activation and update process to be completed.

Anyway, as I said, the game is great and I assure you that no matter what version you choose, PC or console, it's money well-spent.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:27 am

Ahhh I understand exactly what you mean emmanuel5. Very irritating waiting for updates before being able to play. I don't play multi player either and as a general rule I get adventure action games on PS3. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:45 am

IIRC I played The Black Mirror at the local Barnes & Noble about 2 - 3 weeks ago, think I finished chapter 4, and onto chap 5 intro sequence.

before that I played Shadow of the Comet up to getting the statues at Judd's house.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:10 am

Now playing Primordia. Very nice little game. It has a good story. The main character Horatio has a wonderful voice. Horatio and his side kick have quite a bit of humorous dialog.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:03 am

Three cheers for the Queen Pharaoh cheers Getting a chance to play.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:17 am

Yes finally I managed to get some time to play. Very enjoyable too. Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:06 am

Finished playing Primodia. Very good little game I enjoyed it very much.

Now playing The Five Cores. Haven't gotten very far yet but good up to this point.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:27 am

I'm about to replay A Vampyre Story during the community playthrough over at AG. I find I really enjoy chatting about a game as I play it, so this should be fun.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:07 pm

Sounds fun Lady K. A Vampyre Story was a game that I really wanted to play but never could get it to run on my computer. Sad

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Camaro
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Camaro

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:44 am

For the above mentioned reason I grabbed an original A Vampyre Story from The Adventure Company on ebay. It seems to run fine with Win7 but I read or heard somewhere that there might be a patch.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:10 am

Thanks Camaro, I never thought to look for a patch for Vampyre Story.  I'll start looking and see if I can find one  Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 9:16 pm

Attempting to install The Journey To Wild Divine The Passage. Looks like I am going to have to read the users manual on this one. scratch study What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 131224
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:50 pm

Here's wishing you GOOD LUCK, AngDMC. Is this an adventure game?
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:57 pm

Decided to play an older classic again , Dungeon Siege , alonside a playthrough of Darkness Within 2 . I've a few on my stack of "to play" games , whilst I patiently await the release of The Witcher 3 .
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:57 am

Ang did you get Journey to the Wild Divine to install ? What are you trying to install it on win 98 or later ?

Faust, I really enjoyed Darkness Within 2. Enjoy your playthrough

mindysue I think Journey to the Wild Divine is mostly cosidered an adventure

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:59 am

Journey to Wild Divine is an adventure 'lite' game with some inventory puzzles but none too taxing.  Most of the game challenge centers around the biofeedback device which measures your heart rate (and perhaps a few other things).  I managed to solve it and the add-ons, but sometimes it was quite a challenge!  

I did not have any issues installing it on my Win XP machine.  I did not try installing it on any of the newer operating systems.  You may have to fiddle with the compatibility settings?

Edit: I'm in the middle of playing another HOG game and also have Post Mortem installed and making slow progress in that game. I'm trying to play all these golden oldies that I missed
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:20 am

Post Mortem is one of my favorite games. Enjoy lakerz

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Playing Now
Page 30 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next