Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)

Go down 
+39
Draclvr
colpet
Bacardi Jim
daily1game
tsampikos
Enter The Story
winfrey
SweetDalilah
HandsFree
struzzo
raylinstephens
lakerz
Mullane
Joee
mindysue
ellihale
Wallymian
gruefeeder
fancidanci
emmanuel5
Gonchi
Lady Kestrel
zobraks
jrme421
StarLite Moon
McDuff
Jen
GreyFuss
Faust
rainbowgirl15
Unicorn
Bastos
mbday630
AngDMC
hatshepsut
jkeerie
Mystery Lover
Catnip
Gelert
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:03 pm

I am looking forward to it struzzo Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
struzzo
Opportunist Explorer
struzzo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:14 pm

I'm going to post in "The Very Good, the Okay and the Ugly" forum hatshepsut Smile

@ Gelert
That strange game has never been released in box version in Italy; it was only given in bundle, practically free, buying a computer magazine in 2000. But I knew it only five years after and it was impossible to find it.
By the way, I don't want to start an off topic but I can't help asking... did you like it? I loved it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SweetDalilah
Wanderer's Apprentice
SweetDalilah

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:33 pm

I've been told about this place on adventure gamers forum a while back, but I was too busy to join then. Embarassed Well, here I am finally Smile
My name is Dalilah. I'm an 18 year old girl, and am going to Secodary School of Applied Arts in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
I've been playing adventure games for about 4 years now, and I played around 35 games or so. I played my first adventure games when I was 8 on a very old computer, and those were King's Quest I: Quest for the Crown, and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Sence they were to hard for me at the time I gave up ag for a while, until I bought a computer magazine about 4 years ago, and started playing again.
My favourite games are Culpa Innata, The Runaway series, and Telltale's Sam and Max series.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:09 pm

Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 506268 Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 506268 Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 506268 Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 506268 Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 506268

Welcome SweetDalilah !!! Hope you enjoy your stay here !!
Back to top Go down
SweetDalilah
Wanderer's Apprentice
SweetDalilah

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:11 pm

Faust wrote:
Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 506268 Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 506268 Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 506268 Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 506268 Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 506268

Welcome SweetDalilah !!! Hope you enjoy your stay here !!
Thank you! Very Happy I'm sure I will!
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:52 pm

Hi Sweet Dalilah! Welcome indeed! Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 506268 and very happy to see you finally made it here. flower

I love your avatar by the way! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
zobraks
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
zobraks

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:35 pm

SweetDalilah wrote:
Well, here I am finally Smile
Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 506268 to 'Chez Jacques' Laughing Sweet D and enjoy your stay! Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 907976
Back to top Go down
SweetDalilah
Wanderer's Apprentice
SweetDalilah

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:18 pm

Gelert wrote:
Hi Sweet Dalilah! Welcome indeed! Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 506268 and very happy to see you finally made it here. flower

I love your avatar by the way! Very Happy
Thank you! Very Happy My avatar is from So Blonde, but it's nothing compared to a jumping elephant. There's nothing more awesome than that. It somehow reminds me of Dumbo

zobraks wrote:
SweetDalilah wrote:
Well, here I am finally Smile
Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 506268 to 'Chez Jacques' Laughing Sweet D and enjoy your stay! Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 907976

Thank you. Oh there's nothing better than welcoming cheers Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 907976
Back to top Go down
zobraks
zobraks

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:34 pm

SweetDalilah wrote:
My avatar is from So Blonde, but it's nothing compared to a jumping elephant. There's nothing more awesome than that.
That's not an elephant, that's a flea with a grandeur complex (and a big long nose!). lol!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Hi SweetDalilah and Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 18 to Adventure Point. We look forward to getting to know you. Enjoy your time here and have fun. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
SweetDalilah
Wanderer's Apprentice
SweetDalilah

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:11 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
Hi SweetDalilah and Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 18 to Adventure Point. We look forward to getting to know you. Enjoy your time here and have fun. Smile

hatshepsut
Glad to have finally met you, my queen hatshepsut farao Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 Worshi10 Smile So are Egyptian themed games your favourite type of adventure games?
I only played Cleopatra A Queen's Destiny, but I never managed to finish it Embarassed , I got stuck at some point pale .

zobraks wrote:
SweetDalilah wrote:
My avatar is from So Blonde, but it's nothing compared to a jumping elephant. There's nothing more awesome than that.
That's not an elephant, that's a flea with a grandeur complex (and a big long nose!). lol!
If I say it's an elephant, it's an elephant. Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 907888 Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 355620 Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 559513 Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 542331 lol!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Hello SweetDalilah and welcome to The Point. I am thrilled to see that another younger adventure game lover will be adding to the topics here. There are not too many of us younguns around here. Besides you and I there is only Mullane but I suspect the he has found himself a lady friend as he doesn't seem to be around much lately. Can you believe that I actually pretend to be an older game player just to fit in around here. Hope you can bring a fresh look into this passion of ours.
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Welcome..... you're going to fit in nicely here Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:53 pm

SweetDalilah wrote:
Glad to have finally met you, my queen hatshepsut farao Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 Worshi10 Smile So are Egyptian themed games your favourite type of adventure games?
I only played Cleopatra A Queen's Destiny, but I never managed to finish it Embarassed , I got stuck at some point pale .

Hi SweetDalilah. Yes I love Egyptian themed games and they are one of my most favorite. I enjoyed Cleopatra A Queen's Destiny very much. It did have a few difficult puzzles though. But as much as I love the Egyptian themed games the horror/conspiracy themed games are my favorite. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
SweetDalilah
Wanderer's Apprentice
SweetDalilah

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:43 am

GreyFuss wrote:
Hello SweetDalilah and welcome to The Point. I am thrilled to see that another younger adventure game lover will be adding to the topics here. There are not too many of us younguns around here.

Hello to you too GreyFuss. Oh well that's great to hear. Very Happy How old are you and where are you from?

GreyFuss wrote:
Can you believe that I actually pretend to be an older game player just to fit in around here. Hope you can bring a fresh look into this passion of ours.
IMO there is no need to pretend that you are older than you are, becuse if people on the forum are nice enough, it won't matter how old you are, or how old they are. Smile I've been getting along fine with most of the members on whatever forum I am. Smile I'm going to help as much as I can as soon as school is finished in the beginning of June

GreyFuss wrote:
Besides you and I there is only Mullane but I suspect the he has found himself a lady friend as he doesn't seem to be around much lately.
Well I don't blame him. If I found myself a boyfriend I would stop visiting forums too. I guess I still haven't found anyone to suit me.

winfrey wrote:
Welcome..... you're going to fit in nicely here Laughing Cool
Thank you winfrey! Very Happy I'm sure I will Very Happy

hatshepsut wrote:

Hi SweetDalilah. Yes I love Egyptian themed games and they are one of my most favorite. I enjoyed Cleopatra A Queen's Destiny very much. It did have a few difficult puzzles though. But as much as I love the Egyptian themed games the horror/conspiracy themed games are my favorite. Smile

hatshepsut
Well now I know who to ask if I need any recommendations of horror/conspiracy games. Smile
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:30 am

SweetDalilah wrote:

GreyFuss wrote:
Can you believe that I actually pretend to be an older game player just to fit in around here. Hope you can bring a fresh look into this passion of ours.
IMO there is no need to pretend that you are older than you are, becuse if people on the forum are nice enough, it won't matter how old you are, or how old they are. Smile I've been getting along fine with most of the members on whatever forum I am. Smile I'm going to help as much as I can as soon as school is finished in the beginning of June

I can't help it sometimes I just feel sorry for them. As you navigate around here be careful not to trip on the walkers or drink from a glass as there may be false teeth in it and I hope you don't mind repeating yourself as some of them are a little hard of hearing. Cool

Back to top Go down
SweetDalilah
Wanderer's Apprentice
SweetDalilah

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:46 am

GreyFuss wrote:
SweetDalilah wrote:

GreyFuss wrote:

I can't help it sometimes I just feel sorry for them. As you navigate around here be careful not to trip on the walkers or drink from a glass as there may be false teeth in it and I hope you don't mind repeating yourself as some of them are a little hard of hearing. Cool

Laughing Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 Rofl10 Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 Sha_cl10
OK after I finally stoped laughing I have to say that you shouldn't say those things about your old fellow pointers (even when you are joking Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 Tongue11) . All of the older people on all the forums I've been on are really helpful and generous, (except for this one old grumpy lady that I had an argument with on AG Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 Noble10)

Hm you still haven't told me how old are you?
Let me guess, if you played Shivers right after it came out that would make you around 35, right? Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 Evilgr10 Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 Feb10
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:35 am

GreyFuss will have his little jokes. Smile

I would be happy to tell you horror/conspiracy or Egyptian themed games that I have enjoyed and would recommend Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:09 am

Greyfuss, aren't you up past your bedtime now?!? Don't make me tattle on you to your mom, hehe. lol!

Besides Greyfuss <cough> and Mullane, I believe there are a pretty good amount of younger posters here at APoint. But like you said, young or old, it's all good since we can act like adults and chat about our favorite kind of games all day/night.

Speaking of Shivers (one of my top 10 favorite adventure games by the way), I played it more or less when it came out while I was in college. Guess that makes me 38 haha. Yet I remember it like it was yesterday (well maybe last year).
Back to top Go down
SweetDalilah
Wanderer's Apprentice
SweetDalilah

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:46 pm

Hi lakerz, glad to have met you! Very Happy
My favourite type of games are adventures comedy games, but I also love good thriller/murder games like Agatha Christie games but I can play horror games from time to time too. Unfortunately I never played Shivers, is it really scary? I know that music that GreyFuss posted from Shivers, really scared me. Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 Bibidu10 Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 Hides10
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:09 pm

I started playing Shivers a couple of months ago and I wouldn't say that it is really scary. I guess the music is a little scary but for the most I haven't noticed it in the game.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Enter The Story
Wanderer's Apprentice
Enter The Story

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:04 am

Can't remember if I said hello before, so hello everyone!

My name is Chris Tolworthy, aka Enter The Story, and I make games based on classic novels. Because that's the kind of game I like. Smile I also run the Zak McKracken Archive - it's my all time favorite game. It's upbeat, positive, expansive, mind expanding, reflecting David Fox's hippy idealism. I'm not really into angst, sarcasm, stealing stuff and shooting people. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://enterthestory.com/
zobraks
zobraks

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:48 am

Enter The Story wrote:
Can't remember if I said hello before, so hello everyone!
Hello to you too, sir! Smile

Enter The Story wrote:
... angst, sarcasm, stealing stuff and shooting people. Smile
Hey, you listed all my hobbies! lol!
You just forgot pillaging Twisted Evil.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:07 pm

No chaos & mayhem , zobraks ? Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
zobraks
zobraks

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Faust wrote:
No chaos & mayhem , zobraks ? Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
No, those aren't my hobbies, they're just part of my everyday life.
No
Especially nowadays as central heating squad is in my house!
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next