Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)

Go down 
+39
Draclvr
colpet
Bacardi Jim
daily1game
tsampikos
Enter The Story
winfrey
SweetDalilah
HandsFree
struzzo
raylinstephens
lakerz
Mullane
Joee
mindysue
ellihale
Wallymian
gruefeeder
fancidanci
emmanuel5
Gonchi
Lady Kestrel
zobraks
jrme421
StarLite Moon
McDuff
Jen
GreyFuss
Faust
rainbowgirl15
Unicorn
Bastos
mbday630
AngDMC
hatshepsut
jkeerie
Mystery Lover
Catnip
Gelert
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
QuilloGames
Wanderer's Apprentice
QuilloGames

Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 11:00 pm

Hello! I am Ricky, a lifetime adventure games lover, particularly those with surprising stories and challenging puzzles.

My adventure games journey started way back in early 00s. I picked up the Myst series, played them all, then I fell in love with puzzle adventure games at once. Since then I have played lots of the kind, including the Penumbra series, Syberia trilogy, even some less renowned ones like Tunguska. But I still think the Myst series first 3 games got the best puzzles.

Oh and I think there is a really good but underrated one called Scratches!!!

Now, I finally have a chance to make my own adventure game. It is an indie by me and my friend. As our first PC game, we focused on the writing, humor, and surprises; while making the puzzles casual. It is called Apopia: Prologue, and we just completed the free demo. Please check it out on Steam if you have time!

Gelert likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.apopia.com/
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 2:42 am

QuilloGames wrote:
Hello! I am Ricky, a lifetime adventure games lover, particularly those with surprising stories and challenging puzzles.

My adventure games journey started way back in early 00s. I picked up the Myst series, played them all, then I fell in love with puzzle adventure games at once. Since then I have played lots of the kind, including the Penumbra series, Syberia trilogy, even some less renowned ones like Tunguska. But I still think the Myst series first 3 games got the best puzzles.

Now, I finally have a chance to make my own adventure game. It is an indie by me and my friend. As our first PC game, we focused on the writing, humor, and surprises; while making the puzzles casual. It is called Apopia: Prologue, and we just completed the free demo. Please check it out on Steam if you have time!

Welcome to the Point ! Would the demo be available directly , for those of us out there that don't have/don't want a Steam account ?

QuilloGames likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuilloGames
Wanderer's Apprentice
QuilloGames

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:03 am

Faust wrote:
QuilloGames wrote:

Welcome to the Point ! Would the demo be available directly , for those of us out there that don't have/don't want a Steam account ?

Hi Faust! Thank you for interested in trying the demo. I have also put it on itch.io, where I think you can download it without an account:
https://quillo-games.itch.io/apopia-prologue

Please give it a try Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.apopia.com/
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 2:26 pm

QuilloGames wrote:
Faust wrote:
QuilloGames wrote:

Hi Faust! Thank you for interested in trying the demo. I have also put it on itch.io, where I think you can download it without an account:
https://quillo-games.itch.io/apopia-prologue

Please give it a try Smile

Thanks for the information !! cheers

QuilloGames likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10