Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)

Go down 
+39
Draclvr
colpet
Bacardi Jim
daily1game
tsampikos
Enter The Story
winfrey
SweetDalilah
HandsFree
struzzo
raylinstephens
lakerz
Mullane
Joee
mindysue
ellihale
Wallymian
gruefeeder
fancidanci
emmanuel5
Gonchi
Lady Kestrel
zobraks
jrme421
StarLite Moon
McDuff
Jen
GreyFuss
Faust
rainbowgirl15
Unicorn
Bastos
mbday630
AngDMC
hatshepsut
jkeerie
Mystery Lover
Catnip
Gelert
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:40 pm

Hi Unicorn and Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 506268 I think the Unicorns are lovely too. I love the mystery games like Barrow Hill and Dark Fall also. I hope you enjoy your time here. We have have great members here.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Hi rainbowgirl15. It's great to see you here. Gabriel Knight, Syberia and Blackstone Chronicles are among my favorites too. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Unicorn
Wanderer's Apprentice
Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:59 am

Hi rainbowgirl,

nice to see you here too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rainbowgirl15
Opportunist Explorer
rainbowgirl15

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:34 pm

Unicorn - oh how wonderful to see you too.
Darn but I wish they would make a sequel to Gabriel and King's Quest. But I know it will never happen. Sad
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:31 pm

rainbowgirl15 I wish they would make another Gabriel Knight and another Broken Sword like the first one. But I don't think they will either No Sad

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:07 pm

Hi All !!!

Faust here . I stay at the manor.

My very first adventure game was Riddle OF The Sphinx . I became hooked after that !! Besides my current favorites Outcry, Necronomicon , & Still Life , I love an adventure that tells a good story ! I tend to lean towards adventures with a dark atmosphere, but I'm equally at home with any adventure ! Here lately , I've been playing a bit more rpg & fps games, specifically Dragon Age : Origins & Crysis .

Alter Ego looks like it will be a good game . There has to be a publisher out there willing to give an English release to Dead Mountaineer's Hotel ! I had heard it's available In Russia and Germany .

Take Care All !!!!!!!!!!! Faust
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:40 pm

Hi Faust .............. and ............... Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 506268

Outcry is one that I'm pretty keen to play myself. I love the surreal. I also want to play Necronomicon because my first experience of a Lovecraft -type game was Anchorhead, the Text Adventure. If you haven't played Anchorhead, I'd really, REALLY recommend it.

Anyway. Good to see you here. Have a great time!

Gelert. Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 54243
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:44 pm

Thanks for the welcome Gelert !

Anchorhead ? I haven't heard of it , until now . I may just have to look that up !

I also love a good historical adventure , especially about ancient Egypt ! That subject has fascinated me since childhood !
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:58 pm

Hi Faust. Well, at least there are plenty of historical games about. Especially about Egypt.

As for Anchorhead (by Michael Gentry), take a look here;

Look at the bottom of this 'older version' of the Adventure Point Home page. The text contains links for useful information.

Here's Anchorhead in the 'Mad For Text!' section of the website;

Go HERE, (pages 1 and 2), to see how to run Anchorhead. You'll then need to go to the LIST of recommended Text Adventures to link to the download location of Anchorhead.

As for history -based Adventures, take a look HERE. Click on 'Historical', on the right.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:37 pm

Hello Faust

Welcome aboard nice to see you here. Have you checked out all the games for sale or trade in the Game Trading Center ?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:45 am

Hi Faust and Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 1

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Thanks for the kind words ! I have taken a look at the games for trade/sale here Greyfuss . I may just have to throw my hat in to the ring . Well , my games anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jen
Opportunist Explorer
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Hi Raj! Hi Faust! Hi Gelert! Hi Hatshepsut! Hi Ang! Hi Greyfuss! Hi everyone else whom I've not met before! Or maybe I have drunken

Unicorn, are you the same Sylvia from Adventure Archiv? That is a great site.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:37 pm

HI JEN!! Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 C019 Welcome! Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 E058
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:45 pm

Hi Jen! How' ya diddlin'? Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 907976
Back to top Go down
rainbowgirl15
Opportunist Explorer
rainbowgirl15

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:03 pm

Hi Faust & Jen
Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 506268
rainbow
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Hi Jen Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
McDuff
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:50 am

Hi I'm Mark, commonly known as McDuff. I've been playing adventure games since the mid 80's and am adicted. I'm now just going back and playing some text adventures I never finished and intend to make my own free roaming text adventure (I'll write more another day in the right place).
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:28 pm

Welcome McDuff !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Hi McDuff!

A BIG Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 9 to Adventure Point! pirat
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Hi McDuff and Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 1 glad to see you here.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:34 am

Howdy fellow gamers,

My name is StarLite Moon and I'm a game addict. I just joined and wanted to drop by to say hello.

Hmm, a bit about herself then. I love games, playing them, writing them, and making them. I just completed by first free point and click adventure game called Incident At Roanoke.

You play Phil Smith, a 27 year old freelance artist and history buff with an obsession for the macabre. He is being bombarded by dreams and visions surrounding the disappearance of the colonists who settled on Roanoke Island in 1585. He meets up with a lovable old bookstore keeper name Carl who happens to be an expert on time travel. Carl sends Phil to 16th century Roanoke to find out why the settlers disappeared without a trace. Phil meets a young girl from the colony by the name of Mary, and he ends up falling for her.

I don't want to give too much of the game away.

I've noticed a few familiar faces here, hey hatshepsut, decided to stop by and see how things are going over on this side of the world. Thank you for the great review, I really appreciate it.

Well I'm going to browse around and see what mischief I can keep out of. Take care everyone and thank you for having me flower
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:43 am

Hi StarLite Moon and Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 1. It's nice to see you here. I hope you enjoy your time here. You are welcome for the review. It is a great little game and I enjoyed it very much. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:20 am

Hi hatshepsut

I'm glad you enjoyed Roanoke. I spent the day today rewriting Hawk Manor, that's the 3rd time now. I'm not going to print it out till I"m sure that I'm not going to add or change anything else. I've also spent the past two nights learning Wintermute. I hope I do alright with it. Well I'm off to do the rounds. Take care farao
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:44 am

Hi StarLite Moon .................. and a massive Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 4 to Adventure Point!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)   Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next